By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XOne passes One Million in Germany! Gratz to Microsoft ;)

The XOne passed the 1 Million mark in Germany in the week to 5th August, so they have to get ~ 1.5 Million to reach the 360 Level of sold hardware!

Around the Network

That's good. I'm not looking at the week by week sales charge, but I'd imagine that means they're way ahead of the 360 sales timeline in Germany.

I think its doing better then the 360 here too we will see how the XOne X will impact but i think in the end of the year it will be between 1.2 and 1.3 million here

Bandorr said:
So when will they pass a million in Japan?

You know this answer :)

Bandorr said:
So when will they pass a million in Japan?

Well at a current total of 80k with about 100 odd lets say 200 to be very kind, every week. 

To sell another 920k would take 4600 weeks or until the year 2105. 

(I know it was rhetorical but I kinda wanted to see what the answer would be) 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
Jigsawx1 said:

I think its doing better then the 360 here too we will see how the XOne X will impact but i think in the end of the year it will be between 1.2 and 1.3 million here

Not really, i mean PS4 is just 230 K away from already outselling PS3s Lifetime sales in Germany while Xbox One isnt even halfway done of what 360 sold.

I would be surprised if Xbox One will match 360 sales, i mean they have sold 1 Million in 3 years 9 months and they still need to sell 1.6 Million more, while PS4 in the same time is just 230 K away of matching PS3 Lifetime sales. 1 Million isnt bad, but compared to last gen it isnt doing that good and i doubt things will change much.

VAMatt said:
That's good. I'm not looking at the week by week sales charge, but I'd imagine that means they're way ahead of the 360 sales timeline in Germany.

They're way behind tbh. 1million after almost 4 years is very low actually. The ratio is around 1:4 this gen, last gen it was much better than that.

Congrats on the milestone!

Bandorr said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Well at a current total of 80k with about 100 odd lets say 200 to be very kind, every week. 

To sell another 920k would take 4600 weeks or until the year 2105. 

(I know it was rhetorical but I kinda wanted to see what the answer would be) 

So you're saying its possible.  Hope they keep up the good work.  Bump this in 88 years.

Hopefully they can keep this momentum. I look forward to the milestone. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Xbox one sales seem to be slowing significantly too and I'm not sure its the 'X' effect of people waiting for that especially at its pricing. I think ps4 is winning and becoming the better choice for gamers. Lack of exclusive content is hurting xbox.