By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who Are You Top 5 Favorite Youtubers?

Only  music.

Around the Network

Can I count myself? If so:

1. Somecallmejohnny
2. ProJared
3. Find the Computer Room
4. The Completionist (used to be higher, his recent changes to his format haven't vibed with me)
5. Minimme - buddy of mine, does great videos on graphically impressive games on underpowered systems (GBA, for example).

If not...well, obviously it's the same thing, I wasn't gonna include myself either way lol

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

darkrulier said:
1-SpawnWave
2-Review Tech USA
3-GameSack
4-Pat Contri
5-Gaming Historian

To the OP, Pewdiepie... Really???? You must be 12 right???? LOL

You don't have to be 12 to like Pewdiepie. His gaming videos are entertaining and I like when he looks at the fan made videos and fanart from reddit.

1. Drunken Peasants (despite Ben being a dickless penis)
2. H3H3 Productions/Podcast
3. TrainerTips
4. Shoe0nhead and her boyfriend
5. Dj Akademiks/Everyday Struggle

Guilty pleasure: Shane Dawson (post-closet)

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
ChaosReich said:

Defranco is cancer, really -_-. Why does every other kid throw around the term cancer like its some new hot meme insult.

Because I wanted to. Sorry someone said something you don't like on the internet buddy. 

Ill try to forgive you buddy

Around the Network

1. Vsauce
2. PBS Spacetime
3. Last Week Tonight
4. Kurzgesagt
5. Jim Fucking Sterling Son

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

iceland said:
3. TrainerTips

Billy the Fridge(the unofficial official 5th peasant) > Scotty > Ben > Jeff > TJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paul

iceland said:
3. TrainerTips

Billy the Fridge(the unofficial official 5th peasant) > Scotty > Ben > Jeff > TJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paul

Billy I agree with but srsly scoopy? He's like the most filler character, almost doesn't add anything to the convo. Plus he's an egg bitch smh

Ben was my favorite till he proved he's a sensitive little cunt xD TJ > Billy > Ben > Scotty - Paul

Paul was only good for his storytimes

iceland said:

Billy I agree with but srsly scoopy? He's like the most filler character, almost doesn't add anything to the convo. Plus he's an egg bitch smh

Ben was my favorite till he proved he's a sensitive little cunt xD TJ > Billy > Ben > Scotty - Paul

The thing about Scotty is that I think it's funny how unironically terrible he is. Like when I first saw Scotty I thought that Scotty was trying to hard to be funny. But then Paul came on the show, and I realized that Scotty's demeanor shows that he's not even trying to be funny, that's just genuinely how he talks. He literally talks like every convo he needs to yell out loud or say something sarcastic haha. It's so ironic just how retarded he makes himself look.

Honestly TJ would probably be a lot higher if I didn't find his Amazing Atheist channel before Peasants. He's already made so many funny vids on Atheist that idk i guess i don't appreciate him as much. He's probably above scotty but below ben in all reality

What did ben do?

iceland said:

The thing about Scotty is that I think it's funny how unironically terrible he is. Like when I first saw Scotty I thought that Scotty was trying to hard to be funny. But then Paul came on the show, and I realized that Scotty's demeanor shows that he's not even trying to be funny, that's just genuinely how he talks. He literally talks like every convo he needs to yell out loud or say something sarcastic haha. It's so ironic just how retarded he makes himself look.

Honestly TJ would probably be a lot higher if I didn't find his Amazing Atheist channel before Peasants. He's already made so many funny vids on Atheist that idk i guess i don't appreciate him as much. He's probably above scotty but below ben in all reality

What did ben do?

he has threaten to take down the facebook fan group multiple times over petty stuff. Also he has promoted the worst mods in history lol

this pic alone made Ben almost take down the group. Seems like he can only dish criticism but can't take it. I was banned recently after a 1 on 1 discussion with Ben about torrents of their private shows. He again threaten to take down the group because one person asked for free private show links. And the thing is, the group was started for fans by fans. But Ben hijacked it so he can censor people.