Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 5th August 2017, Software

Mar1217 said:
Kerotan said:

Gta 6 on ps5 will probably beat gta 5 on ps4 lol 

Wanna bet ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No 

Around the Network

Nice...

Crash showing some decent legs... hopefully it will also have good holiday sales. GTAV still insane, it might actually catch up with the ps3 version at this rate.

Wow. 1 XBO game in the TOP 30.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Kerotan said:
Mar1217 said:

Wanna bet ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No 

Good choice. None of us will live long enough to see that play out

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Those are some sexy legs on Breath of the Wild; #7 in its 23rd week, few games hold that well.

Splatoon 2 is doing nicely also, considering it's bottlenecked in its strongest territory.

curl-6 said:

Those are some sexy legs on Breath of the Wild; #7 in its 23rd week, few games hold that well.

Splatoon 2 is doing nicely also, considering it's bottlenecked in its strongest territory.

True. At this rate Nintendo will keep mainline Zeldas as cross gen games since it paid off again (first it happened with Twilight Princess). Ah, it's not like we would get a new mainline Zelda before 2021 anyways. xD

Breath of the Wild is on track to reach 10m on Switch alone.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

It's really disappointing how far behind the charts are from the actual date.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how Splatoon fares over the coming weeks.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

COKTOE said:
Wow. 1 XBO game in the TOP 30.

You made me look.... and its GTA... lol.

Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

No 

Not confident enough to bet on it?

Just can't be arsed tbh