By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie calls out Switch haters and exposes them

How savage was Reggie?

Too savage, my body wasn't ready 53 56.38%

10/10 savage 41 43.62%

Total:94

So using a fake quote as a shield to say you want actually want to?

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

I doubt Reggie ever said most of these words.

Shikamo said:

Reggienator will make haters pay with your lifes.

I love the internet.

Nintendo did that all on their own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghEhI4CJjAM#t=2m27s

StarDoor said:
KLAMarine said:

I doubt Reggie ever said most of these words.

I love the internet.

Nintendo did that all on their own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghEhI4CJjAM#t=2m27s

Reminds me of 

and

He.. He.. He..

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Aeolus451 said:

What, no? It's a joke - I thought conservatives are the experts on what a joke is. 

The Switch is a flawed device, and pretending it isn't is simply being insecure or highly illogical. However, Reggie is pointing out that some commentators are either unreasonable or impatient. They're getting to a good point, and it didn't need to happen so quickly. We haven't even had Pokemon or Mario, so what's the rush with certain people?

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Aeolus451 said:

What, no? It's a joke - I thought conservatives are the experts on what a joke is. 

The Switch is a flawed device, and pretending it isn't is simply being insecure or highly illogical. However, Reggie is pointing out that some commentators are either unreasonable or impatient. They're getting to a good point, and it didn't need to happen so quickly. We haven't even had Pokemon or Mario, so what's the rush with certain people?

It's not much of a joke to be honest because they're has to be some humor found in it otherwise it's just a lame joke or a joke that's only funny to the op. There's just a jab in it and no humor. It could be seen as you're just voicing an opinion in a way to shield ya from the aftermath. 

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

It's not much of a joke to be honest because they're has to be some humor found in it otherwise it's just a lame joke or a joke that's only funny to the op. There's just a jab in it and no humor. It could be seen as you're just voicing an opinion in a way to shield ya from the aftermath. 

I'm not one to shield comments. I'll say what I want and have said what I wanted to delusional haters and supporters of certain pieces of technology. 

Simple as that. Dislike the humor? No issues. It truly isn't gut bursting humor, and I shouldn't be surprised that not everyone will be fond of it.

Aeolus451 said:

How much more insecure can you get?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Aeolus451 said:

I honestly don't give a shit either way. I was criticized for getting mad at someone calling me a nigger as a joke, so I suppose I'll have to accept there'll be things I find ridiculous in life.

monocle_layton said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I honestly don't give a shit either way. I was criticized for getting mad at someone calling me a nigger as a joke, so I suppose I'll have to accept there'll be things I find ridiculous in life.

Your response kind of confuses me, I was siding with you.