By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Doom release date leaked as December 13

Nuvendil said:
Wyrdness said:
Switch is becoming quite bizarre platform for Nintendo, Mario and Doom on the same platform for the first time since the SNES but a holiday season of Odyssey, Skyrim RE, FE Warriors, Xenoblade 2, Doom Reboot and Zelda DLC.

That line up is very unorthodox for their platforms, Bethesda really want that potential gold mine of establishing themselves in the userbase hope they manage it tbh.

Uh, Doom 64 was a thing :P

Amoung other consoles!

edit - hah, comment above me literally with the same pic, but yeah Doom and Mario are bros for years.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Well well, I suppose I could ask for this for Christmas. I just might be getting this game after all.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nintenfan.com spotted a release day on the Best Buy Canada website. Their release date says December 15th, 2017. Making the release on a Friday. http://nintenfan.com/nintendo-switch/doom-nintendo-switch-release-date-spotted-best-buy-canada-website.html

RedTent said:
Nintenfan.com spotted a release day on the Best Buy Canada website. Their release date says December 15th, 2017. Making the release on a Friday. http://nintenfan.com/nintendo-switch/doom-nintendo-switch-release-date-spotted-best-buy-canada-website.html

This is making more sense.

Odyssey Oct 27th
Skyrim Nov 17th
Xeno2 Dec 1st
Doom Dec 13th

Too much games!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
STARLEZZ said:
unles stock issues does not get better

I know it's been sold out constantly everywhere. I went to a couple stores yesterday and both of them had 1 or 2 in stock. I was blown away. Almost bought one but then I realized there aren't enough games that I want to play on it yet.

@OP

I didn't even know DOOM was coming to Switch. Looks awesome though. Have it on PC so I won't be double-dipping.

Traitor.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile