By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Doom and Wolfenstein II The New Colossus coming to Switch

Doom? Wow. I wouldn't have thought it possible. That's good news.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
caffeinade said:
Yeah, that was a big shock.
Bigger than Payday 2 on Switch.

Was payday 2 not cancelled?  The Switch version was quietly removed from their website last I heard.  

Starbreeze has spoken of it recently.
So probably not.

Huge for the ecosystem of the Switch. Nintendo will have the most balanced library by far, with Nintendo do 1st party, quality 3rd party ports, and tons of indies.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Kerotan said:
caffeinade said:
Yeah, that was a big shock.
Bigger than Payday 2 on Switch.

Was payday 2 not cancelled?  The Switch version was quietly removed from their website last I heard.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2WZKIRPlIE
First 35 seconds.

Wow... I still can't almost believe it...

I mean I was always a firm believer that you could get any game running on Switch with the right downgrades and optimisation and this just proves that.

Around the Network

Wait this is the new Wolfenstein right!? Interesting indeed...

Yeah, those were quite the nice surprises. It'd be nice to see if other graphically demanding, more mature looking games can make it to the system. I won't really be buying them though...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Doom, here I come.

Wait, 2016 Doom!? Holy shit! Wonder how it'll run? Gonna guess 30 fps. Please use gyro-aiming, as an option of course.

Very surprised by this announcement, but it's good to see the switch get some nice 3rd party games, will be interesting to see how they do sales wise.

Well ain't that a surprise.