By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 22nd July 2017. Hardware and Software

Congrats Switch on a successful splatoon launch. Good week of hardware and software overall for the console too.

Crash bandicoot continues to do so well. Getting close to 2m physical. Superb.

Around the Network

Dem Splatoon and Switch sales. Not surprising tho.
ARMS has now outsold 1-2 Switch
KH 1.5+2.5 is now at 700k. I hope FFXII remaster reaches 1 million.

After awaiting this week for, well, weeks, I'm slightly overwhelmed. I blame Slarvax's overhyped prediction.

Holy crap the 3ds outsold Xbox?! That's wild.

theprof00 said:
It's too bad switches are all sold out. I'm dying to get one

Since they are region free, maybe you could pick one up on your upcoming trip to Europe. Many countries there don't have the supply issues of NA and JP.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild passes Horizon (again) to become the best selling game of 2017.

I didn't expect the difference of Splatoon 2 sales between Japan and the West to be that big.

KH 1.5+2.5 is at 700k. WOO!!!

Slarvax said:
Gdi, I said 300k minimum for Switch. Have my predictioner powers left me?

You probably would have been right if stock wasn't an issue.

NintendoPie said:

After awaiting this week for, well, weeks, I'm slightly overwhelmed. I blame Slarvax's overhyped prediction.

And I blame the stock issues

On another note, it's nice to see the charts getting updated constantly. At this rate, I think VGC could be back up to date before or at the holidays!

Thanks Machin, William and Trucks for all the work

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988