By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How do you de-stress or cheer yourself up?

1. Lifting / exercise
2. Friends / Family
3. Video Games / Movies
4. Banging / Intercourse

Around the Network
Nymeria said:
1. Lifting / exercise
2. Friends / Family
3. Video Games / Movies
4. Banging / Intercourse

Just remember where you are... You may have just gotten people to have some weird thoughts about you.

I don't have to cheer myself up much anymore, but I suspect it's largely because I know how to take time for myself. If I feel like I've been getting stressed, I do something fun. If something's wrong, I try to fix it. If I can't fix it, I accept the situation and move on. There's just no point in lingering in bad stuff.

( ˘ω˘)zzz 

Bristow9091 said:
HomokHarcos said:

This is hard to solve. Some like to tell others to just think more positively, but if people were able to do that they would have already.

Yeah, one thing that REALLY annoys me is when people say "Cheer up" and think that's helping me, as if I'm gonna' turn around and be like "Wow holy shit, you told me to cheer up and now I'm suddenly all cheerful and happy, thank you so much, here let me give you all my money and maybe suck your dick for coming up with such a wonderful solution to all my problems!"

... Just no.

Yeah you're not depressed because you want to be.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

Please Versus, I don't think that's a good idea.

Cheesecake. When I don't have, I just suffer through it (probably playing some game).

I also punched a wall once, but the wall wasn't strong and left a mark. So never again.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Versus_Evil said:

Nope.

Slarvax said:
Cheesecake. When I don't have, I just suffer through it (probably playing some game).

I also punched a wall once, but the wall wasn't strong and left a mark. So never again.

Well, at least you won.