By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Official Forum Rules

Tagging.

Around the Network

Tag.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Huh, Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

That's a tag.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

OMG is this finally the end of stupid question threads? I'm thrilled.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Oi, add for groups to not be insulted, those with developmental or physical dosabilities I know its implied in one part, but would like to have it in proper wording.

BTW does the "NSFW content (exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/areola) is never allowed anywhere on the site" include that one ass thread? XD

I need clarification for one of the rules listed:

Rule 13: Requested Bans.

I would like to know what this entails. Does this mean users have previously requested moderators to ban other users, and now this request is no longer being tolerated?

ResidentToxy said:

I would like to know what this entails. Does this mean users have previously requested moderators to ban other users, and now this request is no longer being tolerated?

No. A request to ban yourself so you come here less.

Xen said:
ResidentToxy said:

Why would you need to request to ban yourself? You can use apps that block access to any website of your choosing for 'X' amount of days if necessary. 

Thanks for the response. I just find the answer baffling. I suppose I never saw the appeal to temporarily deactivating your account on Facebook or other websites either. 

ResidentToxy said:
Xen said:

Why would you need to request to ban yourself? You can use apps that block access to any website of your choosing for 'X' amount of days if necessary. 

Thanks for the response. I just find the answer baffling. I suppose I never saw the appeal to temporarily deactivating your account on Facebook or other websites either. 

You can force yourself to bypass the app or the extension because of a strong attachment to habit, but having yourself banned for a signifcant period of time is more of a solid solution - or, well, it was more of a solid solution.