By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations 1 and 2 will launch for Switch on Nov 28 in the West and Nov 30 in Japan

Already have Rev1 on Wii U so I'll pass, and may get Rev 2 for Switch.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
twintail said:
Cloudman said:
Ugh, why does 2 have to be digital? That just takes up space that could have just been on the cart instead. I'd have to suffer a bit just for capcom to save some costs...

Getting yourself an SD card is pocket change. As I mentioned to someone else, DQ1 and 2 come on a single card (up to 32gb) and that happened to be up to 3000 yen more expensive than the likes of Zelda and Splatoon. (for reference, DQHeroes is 9500 yen on the eshop) Capcom clearly want to avoid a high price, which in turn would impact the digital prices of both games since they would need to be priced evenly to reflect the physical release (or at least close enough)

I'd rather not buy a bigger card if I can avoid it, and I can accept if I'd have to eventually, but if a company is gonna require me buy more space just so they can save some costs, then I'd rather not buy the game at all then.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

twintail said:
Cloudman said:

I'd rather not buy a bigger card if I can avoid it, and I can accept if I'd have to eventually, but if a company is gonna require me buy more space just so they can save some costs, then I'd rather not buy the game at all then.

The aren't saving costs. They are trying not to lose money. A 16gb cart is already higher in price than a 25gb PS4 blu ray. So a 32 GB is even more expensive. And both RE1 and RE2 combined are 39GB. So it's either an even more expensive 64gb cart or 2 different carts. Both are significantly more expensive for Capcom, and therefore for you too. 

Either way, I'm not going to accept their current solution to their problem. Either they put them both on one cart, 2 carts, or both digital. I'm not taking this 1/2 and 1/2 situation.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The Switch works with regular memory sticks, like the ones you put on a ASUS Zenphone?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

well, i already own Revelations on 3DS so I'm not gonna buy it again and then not get a physical version of revelations 2. Yes it cost them a sale from me. If I could even just buy revelations 2 alone physical I would, but no.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X