By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation conference set for September 19th

VGPolyglot said:
Barkley said:
Maybe they'll announce The Last Guardian 2.

Man, I remember E3 2015, when the 3 dream titles were whown off. Now Shenmue III isn't coming until the second half of 2018, and who knows when we're even getting the first part of the Final Fantasy VII Remake.

TBH I'm more anxious for Dreams to actually appear again.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
VGPolyglot said:

Man, I remember E3 2015, when the 3 dream titles were whown off. Now Shenmue III isn't coming until the second half of 2018, and who knows when we're even getting the first part of the Final Fantasy VII Remake.

TBH I'm more anxious for Dreams to actually appear again.

Oh shit, I forgot all about that game

Hyped!!!

Qwark said:
Kerotan said:

I'd love a Motorstorm reboot based on the first and second. 

Unfortunately Sony closed both Liverpool and Evolution so even Legend of Dragoon 2 would be more likely than either motorstorm or wipeout unless it's a remake.

I know but most of the guys went to codemasters.  They could hire them to do a reboot based on the type of tracks in 1 and 2. It would be like insomniac making ratchet for them. 

asqarkabab said:
A new console and GOW release date

Doubt either those will be announced at TGS. GoW release date will likely be announced at PSX and I don't see them announcing a new console anytime soon. 

Also they are having an English dubbed stream on Playstation Japan's YouTube channel

Around the Network

Perfect time to announce Bloodborne 2- make it happen Sony!

September 19th. Not 17th.

PSP3 here we come!

UltimateGamer1982 said:
September 19th. Not 17th.

LOL, now I don't even understand how that happened, since the URL and article both say the 19th.

hoping for some good jrpg's