By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - North Korea launches missile that flies over Japan, Jp Prime Minister reacts

I've gotta say, the best thing about this thread is reading the OP with that avatar next to it:

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

The US constantly threatens people too, should the US be invaded too then? They're a much bigger power than North Korea ever will be. The US also constantly disregards the UN, and vetoes many resolutions that would condemn then. Of course, this is whataboutism, so I guess I shouldn't bring it up. However, it'll be like Iraq, where the invasion results in a worse situation than what was there before.

If it's retaliation of a threat, no. If it's random aggerssiion then we should kick the crazy fuck out of office.

The threat would be akin to a 4 year old threatening a bodybuilder. The difference in might between the two are just uncomparable.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

If it's retaliation of a threat, no. If it's random aggerssiion then we should kick the crazy fuck out of office.

The threat would be akin to a 4 year old threatening a bodybuilder. The difference in might between the two are just uncomparable.

Keeping in mind the 4 year old does have guns and missiles, sure.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

It's like a BB Gun compared to an assault rifle.

CaptainExplosion said:

Does that mean the Chinese also want to nuke the West?

The sooner the west falls behind in military technology, the sooner the Chinese continue their conquest for territorial domination ... (I've no doubt in my mind that China is hungry for more land and their probably thinking of taking Siberia away from Russia since things are going very well so far in their way for that to happen aside from the disarming or decomissioning of nukes.) 

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

So, you're wanting to stay out of war because he has the capability to kill millions, but are also saying don't go to war because they're harmless?.. I'm just a little confused. They are a threat, allowing them to get bigger weapons makes them more of a threat.

VGPolyglot said:
Captain_Yuri said:
It feels like we are just waiting until they actually hit something that kills someone before doing anything about it..

What can we do about it?

Bomb the shit out of the north. Any Missle fired in the direction of a county with the capability of hitting that country is an act of war. They didnt tell Japan that they were going to fire the missle over them as a test and if they did Im sure Japan would have told them no.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

Does the ends justify the means? Can we afford to shrug and say "oh, he'll never use them"? I guess that's where are views differ. No way in hell, the magnitude of what he has vs will have is catastrophically different if we continue sitting.

They'll never be a huge nuclear power, their capacity is nowhere near what China, Russia and the United States are.

It only takes one to do some serious long lasting damage. The worste thing you can do is to underestimate your enemy, the fact NK has the ability to attach a war head to a rocket is enough of a threat, not to the US per se but anyone else close that we align with.

bigtakilla said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, you're wanting to stay out of war because he has the capability to kill millions, but are also saying don't go to war because they're harmless?.. I'm just a little confused. They are a threat, allowing them to get bigger weapons makes them more of a threat.

Do they really have the capacity to kill millions?

Superman4 said:
VGPolyglot said:

What can we do about it?

Bomb the shit out of the north. Any Missle fired in the direction of a county with the capability of hitting that country is an act of war. They didnt tell Japan that they were going to fire the missle over them as a test and if they did Im sure Japan would have told them no.

So in other words by killing a whole bunch of people.

VGPolyglot said:
bigtakilla said:

Do they really have the capacity to kill millions?

Superman4 said:

So in other words by killing a whole bunch of people.

You were the one saying it. Or at least that millions would die.