By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Opinion Article: Switch Portability Speaks To Me Greater Than 4K Gaming

Do you agree with the Article?

Yes 105 66.46%

No 33 20.89%

Depends on the game 15 9.49%

I have no opinion on this subject 5 3.16%

Total:158
curl-6 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Man, you respond quickly! But I was talking about a game that would require them, not a game where it's optional. Not sure if that'll ever come up though.

It's Sunday and work was cancelled, I have nothing to do today but trawl the internet. ;) Any Switch game that couldn't be played on a TV would be a game I wouldn't buy on principle. 

Ah, I see. So Curl, when are you getting a Switch? Or did you already get one, and I don't know about it?

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

It's Sunday and work was cancelled, I have nothing to do today but trawl the internet. ;) Any Switch game that couldn't be played on a TV would be a game I wouldn't buy on principle. 

Just remind me, do you live in Europe ?

He lives in Australia.

Yeah, I agree, although visuals aren't so important to me, so I'd definitely take option to play anywhere vs 4k visuals.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

VGPolyglot said:
curl-6 said:

Ah, I see. So Curl, when are you getting a Switch? Or did you already get one, and I don't know about it?

Probably in October, I should have saved up for one by then. I need to have one by the time Odyssey comes out, I need that game like I need oxygen.