By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV – PS4 Pro versus PC Graphics Comparison Video

It looks SIGNIFICANTLY better on PC than PS4.

The whole high quality GTX shtick is most likely for the highest assets of the game being ran at 4k.

Now to see the Xbox One X comparisons. Hopefully the PC shows great improvements there as well

Around the Network

The game looks great!! It reminds me that I still need to play through it In any case, it looks like they're actually trying to make the PC version look better, instead of a quick port.

Wow, that's a bigger difference than I thought there would be.

That's quite the jump!

It would look even better with a proper, larger monitor. It looks like they actually put a good deal of work into the PC port.

Around the Network

What a weird comparison.

He used the High Performance mode (1080p) instead of the High Quality mode on the PS4 Pro footage (1800p and better graphical effects).  I'll wait for Digital foundry for a better video.  

The PC version looks fantastic, either way.

I played FF XV on PS4Pro and perhaps because of UC4 I wasn't as blow away by the game as I was by FF IX back in the day.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

As expected.

Despite the inconsistencies that the YouTuber didn't correct to make a better apples-to-apples comparison ... the difference between the two versions is still pretty substantial. Looks like the PC version is gonna be rather pretty! Hopefully for more than just these nude mods that've been brought up today xD

Maybe it's because I'm watching on my phone, but the difference I'm seeing looks very insignificant.