By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV – PS4 Pro versus PC Graphics Comparison Video

Captain_Yuri said:
Azuren said:

View on YouTube

Hmmm... I can't really tell the difference but it might be because I am on my phone...

I know, right?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Quite the difference, almost like wearing glasses (I hate that feeling since I'm actually blind without mine).

That said, I'm still disappointed by the LoD being so short. It means we'll be driving at high speeds while watching everything around the car render close by, rather than far off in the distance.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Quite the difference, almost like wearing glasses (I hate that feeling since I'm actually blind without mine).

That said, I'm still disappointed by the LoD being so short. It means we'll be driving at high speeds while watching everything around the car render close by, rather than far off in the distance.

There will be mods to fix that.
I hope.

caffeinade said:

I hope.

Chances are there will be. I wonder what the performance impact will be like.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
caffeinade said:

I hope.

They also got like half a year if not more to increase it as well.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

HFTS is groundbreaking as shit, just too bad that there's no vendor neutral implementation ...

Captain_Yuri said:

I could have sworn I watched a vid the other day that had them talking about it being done and touching up other parts of the game. I could be wrong, but I'd really, really love for them to icnrease the LoD. GTA V is like a slideshow with how everything renders in 3 feet in front of your character, last thing I want is to walk/drive in XV and watch everything popping in around me, it just kills the immersion for me tbh.

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I could have sworn I watched a vid the other day that had them talking about it being done and touching up other parts of the game. I could be wrong, but I'd really, really love for them to icnrease the LoD. GTA V is like a slideshow with how everything renders in 3 feet in front of your character, last thing I want is to walk/drive in XV and watch everything popping in around me, it just kills the immersion for me tbh.

Well they officially said 2018 so...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/final-fantasy-xv-release-date-news-pc-version-is-underway-launch-in-2018-196372/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Chazore said:

And by that time Volta should not be too far off.

Captain_Yuri said:
Azuren said:

View on YouTube

Hmmm... I can't really tell the difference but it might be because I am on my phone...

loooool