By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just another week on PSN

Well, I guess this means it's that time of week that I have to update my releases section in my thread White Day and Yakuza are definitely the titles that I'm going to get down the line.

Around the Network

Next week? Because I miss   this on that list, it released this week.

Yakuza, Obduction and White Day are the big additions to the catalog, I think.

Is Life Is Strange good? Heard mixed things

Nothing really enticed me this weak. But perhaps this variety made others happy.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Azuren said:
Is this supposed to be good?

Because all of these games have failed to get my attention.

Rock of Ages 2, Everybody's Golf, Yakuza?

There's some good stuff there.

Around the Network

What's going on? Are these free?

Xen said:
Azuren said:
Is this supposed to be good?

Because all of these games have failed to get my attention.

You seem to be under the impression that the first two should have had my attention.

I assure you; they did nothing to earn it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Xen said:

You seem to be under the impression that the first two should have had my attention.

I assure you; they did nothing to earn it.

Hmm? The first two are perfectly great games to chill and relax to, if their prequels are anything to go by - playing Everybody's Golf Vita right now and loving it.

Your loss!

I'll play some of that EVENTUALLY, but I'm not dying to play any of it per se.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

konnichiwa said:

Next week? Because I miss   this on that list, it released this week.

I don't think it released this week. I think those of us who pre ordered Uncharted LL digitally (like me!) get it for free but it's not available yet

*Edit* I was definitely wrong. Went to the PS Store and downloaded it!