By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Secret of Mana 3D remake announced for PS4, PS Vita, and PC

Will get the Vita version if they don't release a Switch version. They should make the music orchestrated. 

Around the Network
Xen said:
JRPGfan said:

or on Xbox One.

Well, that is a console I did not expect to even be mentioned in this thread.

Indeed...

I don't think it would be worth their while for the small number of owners her in Japan.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

What Vita as well, LOL, but i guess Switch will get it latter

A Square Enix game. On Vita. In 2018. Never thought I would see the day.

This gives me hope that Romancing SaGa 2 & 3 will find their way over here evnetually too. Yay.

I just exploded...need help to fix myself.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Uh wow, Dreamcast tier graphics. Yeah, I think S-E may have had some contractual obligation to make a certain number of Vita games and this is like the last one they're just shoving out the door.

Hope they fix the game this time, where the last orb for the mana sword was missing in the game.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

WAT?

Hell yes! One of my favorite RPGs, maybe my favorite.

Looks like I'll have to opt for PC though, don't have PS4 or Vita.

Kind of surprised not to see a Switch version considering the original was on a Nintendo platform, and how popular the Switch is especially in Japan..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

The graphics look somehow it could handle on a Switch.

I'm impressed, SE released I am Setsuna Switch version and Lost Sphere is coming to the Switch 1st in Japan. I hope Switch could get this game. :I

Kresnik said:
A Square Enix game. On Vita. In 2018. Never thought I would see the day.

This gives me hope that Romancing SaGa 2 & 3 will find their way over here evnetually too. Yay.  *edit: I hope so too.

Diffusion Million Arthur
Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
Rise of Mana
Adventures of Mana
Deadman's Cross
Dragon Quest Builders
SaGa: Scarlet Grace
World of Final Fantasy
Hitman Go: Definitive Edition
Lara Croft Go
Romancing SaGa 2
Romancing SaGa 3

Squire Enix has developed a few games for the vita. The problem is localisation...

Its published like twice as many as this though.