By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 14th - 20th August 2017

Crash · Bandicoot 3 Bottoms!

Bottoms?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:

Bottoms?

Bottoms toward the end of the charts.

guiduc said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Bottoms?

Bottoms toward the end of the charts.

Where he does it is irrelevant. It's not the sort of thing that should be broadcast for a child friendly character.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Hopefully they are just holding stick for a 50k+ week for Monster Hunter.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

ARMS hits 200k sold, pretty good. I'll update my thread in a bit got some issues I need to deal with at the moment.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
SuperNova said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

There have been a lot more shipments this week, to the point that the first 4 spots on Amazon Japan are Switch Consoles right now (and 9 through 13, 16 and 20, so 11 out of the 20 first spots!)

So yes, I believe they hold back a lot of them for this week, when Monster Hunter XX, One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition and Minecraft: Story Mode get released.

You almightly teller of amazon.jp fortunes fortold a bad week for this week as well if I remember correctly. Amazon.jp seems to be a really good indicator. Also the top 20 are insane right now.

You remembered correctly

I remarked that Amazon japan seemed to be a better indicator than COMG sometimes when I was actually tracking Splatoon's status (who stayed in the top 20 apart from a handful small dips when many games got released at the same time for a bit over a year!) and been monitoring it's top 100 ever since. it's gonna be interesting if Splatoon 2 can reinitiate that success, though it will be harder because of it's bundle and digital version stealing off sales

Nintendo - 57,024 (58.8%)
Sony - 39,975 (41.1%)
Microsoft - 100 (0.1%)

PS4 doing strong as usual.

Wonder if Switch will pick up dramatically next week again. There is MHXX but that one will bomb, but it does have bundles.

morenoingrato said:
Wonder if Switch will pick up dramatically next week again. There is MHXX but that one will bomb, but it does have bundles.

Doesn't matter if MH bombs, whatever Switch stock is available will sell out with ease. I expect over 50k next week.