By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Final Fantasy XV PC To Release Early 2018

The port will have 4K high res textures, Dolby Atmos, realistic turf, advanced hair simulation, combustible fluid, fire and smoke simulation, advanced shadow algorithms, high quality ambient occlusion, Ansel screenshots and more. It will include all DLC released so far.

https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/final-fantasy-xv-windows-edition-4k-trailer-nvidia-gameworks-enhancements

Around the Network

Why Square is still not done with this game?I honestly cant stand FF XV anymore.

But Im happy for the ones that were looking foward to this.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Probably the first FF game for PC I will not buy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

They can add all the PP effects and resolutions in the world; it will still be a shit game at its core.

I hope they optimized this game better on PC. FF XIII only use a single core on my CPU.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Around the Network
Vor said:
I hope they optimized this game better on PC. FF XIII only use a single core on my CPU.

Obvious moneyhat by Intel^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I wonder if this means that all they will be finished DLC come early 2018

might wanna put "on PC" in that title. just saying

I will double deep this games. But i dont know how much a different with my PS4 version, if this games run on my GTX 960

Nice! Sounds like it's not a rushed port either. Anyway, what's up with the recent trend to put '[PLATFORM] Edition' in games' names though? It's annoying.

Hiku said:

Btw the game is 170 GB.

...Not nice. I hope the 4K textures will be available as (free) DLC and not with the base game (kind of like what happened with Skyrim), but I'm not really expecting that to happen.