By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamescom Thread (Presentation is Over).

Are you hyped?

LOL! Expect cancelled pro... 57 26.51%

Yes, I am hyped. 30 13.95%

No, my expectations are below negative. 42 19.53%

No, I honestly don't care. 86 40.00%

Total:215
Green098 said:

This is something they should be revealing during it, looks kinda cool but feels too over top for me to have as your main system. I'm sure core Minecraft fans will love it though.

The console looks cool, the controller though... that is horrible.

Around the Network

Awesome! Really excited to see some hands-on impressions of the Xbox One X. I'm kind of hoping that around then will be when we finally get pre-orders as well. I wanna get one locked down so I can at least know I'm guaranteed one if I decide to buy this year.

Strangely, I'm really interested in seeing more of Super Lucky's Tale. I wonder if they'll have a different demo.

There has to be some 1st party announcements.

Its not a conference more like an hour live show. Dont get your hopes up for anything big.
Most of the important stuff has already leaked
XBO X preorders
XBO X Project Scorpio Edition
Recore DE
XBO S Minecraft LE
Halo Wars 2 DLC

jason1637 said:
Its not a conference more like an hour live show. Dont get your hopes up for anything big.
XBO X preorders
Recore DE
XBO S Minecraft LE
Halo Wars 2 DLC

90 minutes no? And battle undergrounds :).

Around the Network

The only thing I'm hoping for besides the obvious stuff is battlegrounds Xbox version info + release date within a month.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

konnichiwa said:
jason1637 said:
XBO X preorders
Recore DE
XBO S Minecraft LE
Halo Wars 2 DLC

90 minutes no? And battle undergrounds :).

Not sure how long it will be but im guessing one hour since its not a press conference.

Battlegrounds will be on the xbox booth but im not sure it will be on the live show.

Its starting.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

konnichiwa said:
It is a digital event, expecting something new and amazing = setting yourself up for dissapointment. Probably some new DLC /Xbox one x news etc.

Honestly I'm just expecting 

- recore definitive edition(better be more than just the corebot and extra area. And if that's all it better only be $20 with a free upgrade
- Crackdown mulitiplaysr
- Pubg on console( with a date)
- Xbox x pre-orders and other bundles

As for the format it's probably just Aden bringing people onto the stage. And we'll probably get some videos on the Xbox YouTube page

konnichiwa said:
It is a digital event, expecting something new and amazing = setting yourself up for dissapointment. Probably some new DLC /Xbox one x news etc.

Didnt know that. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).