By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130
LipeJJ said:
OTBWY said:

Well shit, thanks!

Hope it's not sarcastic heh

It’s not sarcastic. You’re one of the best new members.

Making friends everyday :)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

This seems like a good time to ask you how many people you've banned during your tenure as a moderator. As usual, spambots and alt accounts are to be excluded from the total.

RolStoppable said:

Platina got high marks for role model, positive attitude, then low marks for the questions about being a good fit as moderator.

Let's say that you were correct again :p

Mod tools, very useful. Modding people, not a fan

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Congrats 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem 

Not sure if this was asked before but do you count overturn messages in your entries?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Not sure if this was asked before but do you count overturn messages in your entries?

Don't expect a quick answer.

This can be found in Rols profile right now:

Banned (Expires: 27th Jun 18)

Other (Thank you for taking the time to criticise the mod team once again, unfortunately it's a little repetitive, but I'll give you a B, for ban. You seem to have a problem with authority and take any opportunity to attack or insult us in some way, which we've all agreed upon is getting pretty stale, so we're giving you a few days off.) ~ Bristow9091 [8837842]

Around the Network
hentai_11 said:
vivster said:

Don't expect a quick answer.

I'm aware. I just left it here so he has something nice to read when he comes back.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Doesnt surprise me at all the mods seems to be fed up with critism even if it might be usefull

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Doesnt surprise me at all the mods seems to be fed up with critism even if it might be usefull

Then why are you arguing against them?

vivster said:
kirby007 said:

Im arguing that naggerusers should have gotten the ban for attacking other userroles aswell. O_o

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
vivster said:

Im arguing that naggerusers should have gotten the ban for attacking other userroles aswell. O_o

Apparently nagging is not against the rules. That no one was even moderated in the wake of Talon's "harassing" should tell you that everything was pretty much within line. Or do you think mods are deliberately protecting users?