By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Supremacist Drives Car into Counter-Protesters (20 Injured, One Dead)

Slimebeast said:
Soundwave said:

Maybe you shouldn't be so "careless" about the shit you type? 

Maybe you should expand your brain to try and look at people as individuals, but it doesn't seem likely in your case, you seem rather unable to process at that level. You're mad at people for existing and wanting a life style similar to your own and no one's stopping you from enjoying "European heritage" (whatever the fuck that is in 2017 with the internet, iPhone, video game consoles, mass transit, airplanes, microwaves McDonalds, brand clothing, living a life style that people 200 years ago of virtually any culture wouldn't recoginize to begin with).

To look at people as individuals yes, but society is made up of individuals who form groups.

You want to live in a multicultural society. I respect that, but I do not respect that you're trying to force this on everyone else as it's some kind of inevitable natural law.

I want to live in a society that is predominantly white, just like my forefathers have for thousands of years. It's perfectly natural and sane, and therefore I'm advancing this idea by democratic means and free speech, just like the majority of guys in Charlotsville were.

I love white culture and the white race, and I'm going to resist any attempts to eradicate my people, and I'm going to call out anybody who try to demonize us. Especially those who support the self-determination of other ethnic groups in the world, but reject this idea when it comes to white people because that's hypocritical, unfair and simply evil.

No immigrant, no black person, etc. gives two shits about "stopping white culture". In fact many/most enjoy white culture too. 

People just want a better quality of life, that's it period. We have a planet with 7 billion people, some of them are going to want oppurtunities available to them in the West. The last thing on the minds of most of these people is anything to do with eradicating any culture. 

You are still free to do whatever "white cultural" things you want. That said "culture" is not some monolithic thing, most "white people" from 200 years ago wouldn't recoginize modern culture at all, not becuse of immigrants but because life changes radically. It's not white people are walking around dressed in lagerhosen. 

Racial identity is losing it's "be all/end all" appeal, but that's simply logically, that could only maintain itself in a world where relatively speaking where there is no modern technology. But in a world where there is cheap mass transportation, internet, television, a global economy, etc. etc. that exposes people to the entire world from a young age and allows them to travel anywhere easily, humanity was always going to be very different from that point on. 

Europeans need to stop mixing America in with that too ... America is and always has been fairly different from Europe. For one, in America most whites don't really identify any real European specific heritage let alone speak any non-English European languges or give two shits about anything Europe really. If you can took the names off the map it's likely most white people here couldn't even name all the European countries. It's a wholly different culture and it's always had people of color and today is inevitbly headed towards a 50-50 split wherein there is no majority group.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Chris Hu said:

The South lost there should have never been any statues of Confedrates anywhere in the first place you don't see any statues of Hitler in Germany and since the fall of the Iron Curtain you no longer see any statues of Marx, Lenin,  or Stalin in Eastern Europe. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Vladimir_Lenin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_statues_of_Stalin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx_Monument

Also, think of all the thousands statues of brutal kings from the past that stand all over Europe. They're kept and looked after by our authorities because they're important part of our history, just like Donutsticks said.

They are not important part of our history the Confederacy main legacy was slavery plus they where traitors what is next you want statues of Benedict Arnold.  Also you should actually read the wiki threads you linked and you would realize that pretty much all of the remainig statues of Lenin, Stalin and Marx are now on private property and not public land like before the fall of the wall.   So yeah anthor useless reply.  Also going back to your previous useless reply since no country actually ever had a real communist government the actual death toll from communism is actually close to zero not 80 million.  Unregulated capitalism which is the polar oposite of communism on the other hand has a death toll way above 100 million.  Unregulated capitalism gave us such plesantries as slavery, slave wages, child labor, 40+ hour work weeks, unsafe work enviroments, massive polution etc. etc.

SpokenTruth said:
o_O.Q said:

you really think you are helping the world through being deceitful?

I'm helping the world by denouncing hate.

Do you not denounce hate?

I just love how you try to speak/look down on him, right after he made it clear with pics and videos that Antifa is just as bad as the Far Right. Use your brain a little, doesn’t that shows you that he condemns hate coming from both sides? But, yeah, you’re the Brit that doesn’t know the meaning of the “riot” word.

Chris Hu said:
Slimebeast said:

Also, think of all the thousands statues of brutal kings from the past that stand all over Europe. They're kept and looked after by our authorities because they're important part of our history, just like Donutsticks said.

They are not important part of our history the Confederacy main legacy was slavery plus they where traitors what is next you want statues of Benedict Arnold.  Also you should actually read the wiki threads you linked and you would realize that pretty much all of the remainig statues of Lenin, Stalin and Marx are now on private property and not public land like before the fall of the wall.   So yeah anthor useless reply.  Also going back to your previous useless reply since no country actually ever had a real communist government the actual death toll from communism is actually close to zero not 80 million.  Unregulated capitalism which is the polar oposite of communism on the other hand has a death toll way above 100 million.  Unregulated capitalism gave us such plesantries as slavery, slave wages, child labor, 40+ hour work weeks, unsafe work enviroments, massive polution etc. etc.

"Also going back to your previous useless reply since no country actually ever had a real communist government"

which entails what exactly? i keep asking and no one can yet describe how this perfect communist government would function

but at least you concede there that communism requires a government... i can't believe how many people i see denying that, its truly insane

but anyway why is there such difficulty describing this communist utopia? because its a fantasy and anyone thinking about it rationally can understand that in 2 seconds... i like to think of it as heaven for atheists ( since its primarily leftist atheist that believe this )

"Unregulated capitalism gave us such plesantries as slavery, slave wages, child labor, 40+ hour work weeks, unsafe work enviroments, massive polution etc. etc."

don't forget all of the technology that you use to live in your pampered wastern lifestyle... that's an important part that you forgot to add

also there is never going to be a perfect world free from suffering... the appeals to a utopian society really are the product of a simplistic view of the world

"Unregulated capitalism which is the polar oposite of communism on the other hand has a death toll way above 100 million. "

i forgot to ask... how is capitalism causing these deaths you refer to here?

Chris Hu said:
Donutsticks said:
I'll say it for a third time. Antifa is just as vile as the nazi's they are fighting against. What percentage of people that was there protesting against the removal of General Lee's statue was actually a White Supremacist? The fake news media would claim that all people there at the protest was white supremacist.

Most people there that protested the removal of General Lee's statue wouldn't consider themselves nazi's or white supremacist in my opinion. The Civil War and the Confederate statues are important parts of our history and believing that doesn't make anybody racist.

The white supremacist and antifa are both scum and should make anybody sick. They both have blood on their hands. Antifa should Admit their part in this tragedy, and the Guy that drove that car deserves the death penalty. The protest should have been done peacefully.

The South lost there should have never been any statues of Confedrates anywhere in the first place you don't see any statues of Hitler in Germany and since the fall of the Iron Curtain you no longer see any statues of Marx, Lenin,  or Stalin in Eastern Europe. 

I guess me and you will just have to disagree, I believe Confederate soldiers deserve to be remembered to. 

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Slimebeast said:

I just love how you lefty's refuse to explain what “real communism” stands for, how it supposed to work, and be different then the version the Communist Block/USSR used. Also, love how Antifa/left-wing use the exact same symbol as the Communist Block/USSR used. That right there shows you have no clue, and it shows the you’re no better than the fascists using the nazi symbols.

If you don't vote Democrat or communist (Sanders) then you are: racist, uneducated, misogynist, white supremacist, live in a trailer, poor, homophobe, bible thumper, deplorable, redneck, southern... Should really make a bingo game out of it. They wonder why Republicans have majority of every branch, yet still use the same elementary name calling tactics, and racial/social politics. I mean did the demographic of USA voters change from voting for a black man twice, to a bunch of white supremacists? Doesn't add up. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results" and if you step back and look at their actions, they way they present themselves, and their moral ground, there does seem to be a consistency of some form of insanity. 👌

So you are saying that no one I died from the unplesantries I mentioned.  Plus I didn't even mention, wars capitalistic societies are much more effient in war the US alone has killed over 100,000 inoccent civilians in the last ten years.

supafly said:

If you don't vote Democrat or communist (Sanders) then you are: racist, uneducated, misogynist, white supremacist, live in a trailer, poor, homophobe, bible thumper, deplorable, redneck, southern... Should really make a bingo game out of it. They wonder why Republicans have majority of every branch, yet still use the same elementary name calling tactics, and racial/social politics. I mean did the demographic of USA voters change from voting for a black man twice, to a bunch of white supremacists? Doesn't add up. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results" and if you step back and look at their actions, they way they present themselves, and their moral ground, there does seem to be a consistency of some form of insanity. 👌

I’ve pointed out the same exact thing a few pages early, only to be called names (POS) by some left wing users posting here. The lefty's bias is strong on this forum …..

iron_megalith said:
deskpro2k3 said:

i'm sorry dude, but you can't compare antifa with nazi/kkk. ain't nothing worse than nazi/kkk. lol

To other previous comments and future ones: seriously, how the hell is anybody worse than a Nazi? Oh yeah, nazi sympathizers.

Wow. The only difference is one took it a step further. But otherwise, Nazis didn't start at what most people remember them to be.

So stop downplaying a budding extremist and say you can't compare them to that because they're "minor". Everything starts from small things then progresses to being the worst thing ever.

Also not just Antifa. BLM is also part of this shit that leftists are cuddling in their arms. Before someone throws nobody on the left killed anyone, there were dead cops a few months back. Guess we just turn a blind eye on that and focus on the White Supremacists just because they've been here longer.

I guess you missed the fact check I did earlier, or you're one of those that will down play facts. Since 2015, there have been 16 death cause by white supremacist, and 0 from antifa. I suggest you go take a look at that. You sound like a Nazi sympathizer.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5