By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
Deshaun Watson tears his ACL on a non contact injury in practice running QB option drills.....because of course. RIP Texans, you were fun for a minute.

It's so common for ACL tears to be non-contact injuries.

Good luck finding a fantasy QB now.

Ya it's not great obviously....he would have been a top 5 option every week regardless of matchup. 

Oh well. Such is football

Around the Network

God Damn it Rol.... you broke the Bills.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

im so glad i didnt trade for watson

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Ahah, glad my upset pick worked out. Reasoning was quite simple both teams suck on the road, and its a divisional game. Now for the rest of the week to end in flames.

RolStoppable said:
BlowoverKing said:
God Damn it Rol.... you broke the Bills.

I shouldn't have benched Matt Forte. Didn't start him because he really hasn't done much this season (no TDs at all) and because the Bills defense was highlighted as a bad matchup for RBs, but of course he exploded in this game.

Not a good start into this fantasy week where it's do or die. At least Taylor put over 15 points on the board; I haven't had a quarterback do that since week 5.

Yeah I remembered you had Forte as was like FUCK when he scored his second touchdown but was happily surprised when I saw you put him on your bench.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

What gives me hope is that your fantasy team doesn't scream high scoring. You really have no great players either and the matchups your players have are about as difficult as the ones mine have.

The Bills defense was a bust, but Taylor ended up with 26.9 points.

As for the game itself, I expected a low-scoring affair because both teams lack offense. And I expected the Bills to win because of their defense. But yeah... a total bust tonight.

Yeah before tonight we were projected to be within .5 points of each other. I'm worried about what happens to Lamar Miller now that Watson is out. He's been my most consistant player since I got him in a trade so hopefully having his starting QB out won't effect him too much.

BUF-NYJ 1 IND-HOU 2 CIN-JAX 2 TB-NO 2
LAR-NYG 1 ATL-CAR 1 DEN-PHI 2 BAL-TEN 2
ARI-SF 1 WAS-SEA 2 KC-DAL 1 OAK-MIA 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DET-GB DET by 14

RolStoppable said:
BUF-NYJ 1 IND-HOU 2 CIN-JAX 2 TB-NO 2
LAR-NYG 1 ATL-CAR 1 DEN-PHI 2 BAL-TEN 2
ARI-SF 2 WAS-SEA 2 KC-DAL 2 OAK-MIA 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DET-GB by X

Got four cases of beer ready for tomorrow's game with Brock starting at QB again.

Angelus said:

BUF-NYJ 1 IND-HOU 2 CIN-JAX 2 TB-NO 1
LAR-NYG 1 ATL-CAR 2 DEN-PHI 2 BAL-TEN 2
ARI-SF 1 WAS-SEA 2 KC-DAL 2 OAK-MIA 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   DET-GB 1 by 11

Made a few changes, cus fuck it why not.