By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

Rol must be feeling confident since his opponent had 3 players play tonight and only scored 23 points.

Around the Network

It amazes me how It Ertz When Eifert is 4-1 but then I see Zeke, Hunt, and Diggs and go "oh nvm"

I remember I submitted a trade to him as well; Gronk for Ajayi, glad he rejected it. Got a much better player in Mike Evans for him

NobleTeam360 said:
Hm, looks like a bad night for Cam :/ smh glad I didn't start their TE as well, would have been a double whammy, 3-3 in fantasy boys!

Anything could still happen in our matchup I'd say. Not over by any means

RolStoppable said:
PHI-CAR 2 CHI-BAL 2 CLE-HOU 2 GB-MIN 1
DET-NO 1 MIA-ATL 2 NE-NYJ 1 SF-WAS 2
TB-ARI 1 LAR-JAX 2 PIT-KC 1 LAC-OAK 2
NYG-DEN 2 BYE   BYE   IND-TEN 2 by 14

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Someone in my other league just traded Ezekiel Elliot, Aaron Rodgers, and Devante Adams for Leonard Fournette........

Around the Network

So I posed this question to MTZ, regarding our fantasy league, and I'll just post it here as well to get some thoughts on it.

Assuming that SCAB is going to be neglecting his team from this point forward, which seems like it might very well be the case, I'm wondering if there is any way to insert somebody else to manage the team? Obviously we'd have to find someone willing, but I'm just wondering if it's an option.

Sure, the guy is 1-4, going on 1-5 this week since he doesn't care....but his actually team isn't without talented players. Somebody else could step in and maybe actually do something with it.

I mean we're talking about a team that consists of Matty Ice, Freeman, Shady, Gillislee, Pierre Garcon, the Seahawks defense.....that's like 6 assets one could comfortably start just about every week and be ok. If you threw a decent manager on this group, it would probably be a winning team.

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

So I posed this question to MTZ, regarding our fantasy league, and I'll just post it here as well to get some thoughts on it.

Assuming that SCAB is going to be neglecting his team from this point forward, which seems like it might very well be the case, I'm wondering if there is any way to insert somebody else to manage the team? Obviously we'd have to find someone willing, but I'm just wondering if it's an option.

Sure, the guy is 1-4, going on 1-5 this week since he doesn't care....but his actually team isn't without talented players. Somebody else could step in and maybe actually do something with it.

I mean we're talking about a team that consists of Matty Ice, Freeman, Shady, Gillislee, Pierre Garcon, the Seahawks defense.....that's like 6 assets one could comfortably start just about every week and be ok. If you threw a decent manager on this group, it would probably be a winning team.

Sounds like a ploy against Nohr.

It serves him right after he failed to beat Ludicrious' team, which would have put me in first place

Angelus said:

I'll try and message the account associated with him and see if he responds. If he doesn't, then yeah, we can look into finding a new manager.

I think he's been keeping his team relatively active, though (he moved all his Falcons' players off starting roles because they had a bye last week). It's just his players, which seem good...really haven't been playing that well as of late. Ryan and Freeman haven't played particularly well from a fantasy standpoint, and outside of the first game of the season, Gillislee hasn't had any amazing performances.

After watching the Texas Tech vs West Virginia game I can successfully say Fuck football.  There is no god.  The hillbillies won.

RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:

I'll try and message the account associated with him and see if he responds. If he doesn't, then yeah, we can look into finding a new manager.

I think he's been keeping his team relatively active, though (he moved all his Falcons' players off starting roles because they had a bye last week). It's just his players, which seem good...really haven't been playing that well as of late. Ryan and Freeman haven't played particularly well from a fantasy standpoint, and outside of the first game of the season, Gillislee hasn't had any amazing performances.

Good points. After all, we are keeping BlowoverKing in the league. If being a terrible team manager doesn't necessitate giving someone the boot, then being an unlucky team manager shouldn't either.

Well you guys haven't booted me yet and I'm about the dumbest fantasy team player ever.