By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Epic: "UT3 for 360 still underway"

thekitchensink said:
I don't blame them for going through with the port since it didn't sell very well and they spent a lot of cash on it.

I don't feel sorry for them when UT3 was a BIG disappointment, and a was the worst entry of the UT franchise. That will teach Epic not to release half-assed games.

Around the Network

The unreal engine works beautifully with the 360, this game may end up looking better on the 360 imo

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Does anyone even car about this game anymore? The only way I could see it being worth it is if MS allowed the mods for the 360, even if they did it would be pretty much moot. UT3 didn't turn out to be the step forward over the prior game in the series like COD4 was over COD3.

Darc Requiem said:
Does anyone even car about this game anymore? The only way I could see it being worth it is if MS allowed the mods for the 360, even if they did it would be pretty much moot. UT3 didn't turn out to be the step forward over the prior game in the series like COD4 was over COD3.

I agree.

First: It's been on PC and Ps3 for far to long that this game just isnt followed by many people anymore

Second: With out mods this game looses about 85% of it's appeal.

The mods are the only reason. The only people I know that enjoyed UT3, were people that were new to series. Vets of the series seemed disappointed and moved on quickly. My brother really liked UT3, It was his first UT game but once he picked up COD4 the game became a fancy coaster.

Around the Network

I guess i'm in the minority here but i really like the PS3 version of UT3. I think epic did a pretty good job all things considered. Keep in mind if I had a PC that's where i would play it but my g4 powerbook isn't exactly well suited for gaming.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka