By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Poll #3!!!!! Best game ever made? Update/Winner

What do you think is the best game ever made?

Assassins Creed 2 19 6.01%

Mass Effect 2 31 9.81%

Half Life 2 34 10.76%

Super Mario Galaxy 156 49.37%

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim 33 10.44%

Splatoon 16 5.06%

Gears of War 2 6 1.90%

Forza Motorsport 3 3 0.95%

Donkey Kong Country Returns 13 4.11%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 5 1.58%

Total:316
PAOerfulone said:

So, Grand Theft Auto V, Minecraft,  and Wii Sports?

Actually, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Minecraft were in poll Number 1. They lost. Wii Sports. I would only include that as a joke. I put joke games in the first 2 polls, but I'm already so limited that I didn't put in a joke this time. I really wanted to put in a deer hunting game or something, though. Lol!

Around the Network
niceguygameplayer said:
PAOerfulone said:

So, Grand Theft Auto V, Minecraft,  and Wii Sports?

Actually, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Minecraft were in poll Number 1. They lost. Wii Sports. I would only include that as a joke. I put joke games in the first 2 polls, but I'm already so limited that I didn't put in a joke this time. I really wanted to put in a deer hunting game or something, though. Lol!

Ah, I see. Well, I guess Cabela's Outdoor Adventures will have to wait some other day.

PAOerfulone said:
niceguygameplayer said:

Ah, I see. Well, I guess Cabela's Outdoor Adventures will have to wait some other day.

I'm afraid so. 

Probably not a popular choice...but I really liked DK Returns. Challenging platformers are like a drug to me.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

PAOerfulone said:
Now, this poll, I think should be a lot closer than the previously two.
Forcing people to choose between Mass Effect, Skyrim, and Galaxy? You evil, sadistic bastard!

Uh, Past Me, I think you might have jinxed it.

Around the Network

Nintendo games will always win no matter what lol, the majority of this sites users are nintendo suprisingly (not that I'm complaining)

Barbie Horse Adventures.

niceguygameplayer said:
flashfire926 said:
The game in my profile pic is the best of course :D

It looks familiar... Dark Souls?

Great guess.... but it's Skyrim.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Gears of War 2? What kind of moron thinks Gears of War 2 is the best Gears of War game(half sarcasm plez don't ban me mods)

I haven't played most of these, So i just picked GOW2

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Gears of War 2? What kind of moron thinks Gears of War 2 is the best Gears of War game(half sarcasm plez don't ban me mods)

I haven't played most of these, So i just picked GOW2

but GoW2 wasn't in the poll.  Only Gears 2.

Also this final poll is just going to be all Nintendo games lol.  inb4 "as it should be"

I am Iron Man