Other (please post it or ... 12 2.59%

Star Wars Kinect 22 4.75%

Total:463

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Nautilus said:
Persona 5.

And Nier Automata isnt a PS4 exclusive.I know it has been repeated and it says that it includes console exclusivity, but conxole exclusivity is such an ridiculous concept.Either its exclusive, or its not.

I disagree...it does matter. By your logic XBox doesn't have any exclusives anymore...PC and console target groups might overlap to a certain degree but they aren't the same. Therefore it matters.

But XBox dosent have exclusives anymore.I mean, I think Halo 5 is still only available on the XOne and maybe one or another title, but yeah, no more exclusives.Dosent mean that the XOne is not a good product.Exclusivity means that a product is exclusive to either a product or an ecosystem.Console exclusivity is a silly marketing maneuver to make games more desirable and thus, makes the system more desirable.But that term simply butchers the term exclusive.

I mean, look no further than this year E3 MS presentation and the mess that was that the whole "console launch exclusive" and similar terms.Its getting beyond ridiculous.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Persona 5.

And Nier Automata isnt a PS4 exclusive.I know it has been repeated and it says that it includes console exclusivity, but conxole exclusivity is such an ridiculous concept.Either its exclusive, or its not.

So how do you feel about Persona 5? Since its on PS3 and PS4 makes it not really console exclusive either now.

Horizon for me. Ground breaking game (pun intended).

Nautilus said:
Errorist76 said:

I disagree...it does matter. By your logic XBox doesn't have any exclusives anymore...PC and console target groups might overlap to a certain degree but they aren't the same. Therefore it matters.

But XBox dosent have exclusives anymore.I mean, I think Halo 5 is still only available on the XOne and maybe one or another title, but yeah, no more exclusives.Dosent mean that the XOne is not a good product.Exclusivity means that a product is exclusive to either a product or an ecosystem.Console exclusivity is a silly marketing maneuver to make games more desirable and thus, makes the system more desirable.But that term simply butchers the term exclusive.

I mean, look no further than this year E3 MS presentation and the mess that was that the whole "console launch exclusive" and similar terms.Its getting beyond ridiculous.

I agree on your last sentence...that was pathetic but it shows that even MS knows exclusives DO matter, that's why they try to deceive people into thinking they actually had many (console) exclusives, not just the 5 or so they actually have.

Like I said earlier I don't agree console exclusivity doesn't matter. It matters a lot to tens of millions of gamers who don't game regularly on PC!

It actually does increase desirability of a certain console.

Around the Network

Persona 5

V-r0cK said:
Nautilus said:
Persona 5.

So how do you feel about Persona 5? Since its on PS3 and PS4 makes it not really console exclusive either now.

Oh yeah, thats true!Completely forgot about the PS3 version.So yeah, not exclusive either.You could say that its a franchise synonymous to the PS brand, but P5 is not an exclusive PS4 game.

Still, P5 is the best game compared to those on the poll!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:
V-r0cK said:

Oh yeah, thats true!Completely forgot about the PS3 version.So yeah, not exclusive either.You could say that its a franchise synonymous to the PS brand, but P5 is not an exclusive PS4 game.

*sigh* I still need to make time to play it :(

V-r0cK said:
Nautilus said:

*sigh* I still need to make time to play it :(

Do find some time.It is that good.A 10 out of 10 for me

Errorist76 said:
Nautilus said:

I agree on your last sentence...that was pathetic but it shows that even MS knows exclusives DO matter, that's why they try to deceive people into thinking they actually had many (console) exclusives, not just the 5 or so they actually have.

Like I said earlier I don't agree console exclusivity doesn't matter. It matters a lot to tens of millions of gamers who don't game regularly on PC!

It actually does increase desirability of a certain console.

Oh yeah, they definely do matter.Thats why both Sony, and to much greater extend, MS creates these terms like console exclusive and launch exclusive or whatever new term they come up with.What Im arguing about is that those are not really exclusive, its just that companies butcher the meaning of words for marketing purposes.Not saying that it makes these games any less enjoyable(Nier is a very good game for example), but the use of the word that way just rubs me the wrong way.