By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump tells why he prefers rich people

fatslob-:O said:

I didn't say that, I only argued that there exists a strong correlation between what school you attended to with respect to intelligence ... 

Correlation doesn't equate to Causation which is what I am trying to convey.

Well they wouldn't struggle so much if they made these poor decisions such as having a child with minimum wage jobs ... 

Poor life decisions = Poor financial decisions ...

Sometimes the economic realities also set in, some areas just don't have enough opportunities.
Case in point: The 3-Billion people who struggle with poverty.

I can obviously tell that StarOcean shows NOTHING other than hatred (I think it's for real) towards me since he probably thinks that I'm a racist (his ban hammer almost proves it) for me playing with possibilities on a valid data set and the fact that he threatened every racist out there with some pretty horrid shit and therefore by extension threatening my livelihood too in the process but enough on this since this is going off topic ...

I think this is better off being discussed elsewhere. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

It sort of does in this case since the more intelligent are more likely to get free scholarships at the best institutions which leads in increased income in life ... 

Pemalite said:

Sometimes the economic realities also set in, some areas just don't have enough opportunities.

Those 3 billion struggle because they breed too many children who never see the light of day as an adult. They won't get into high income status for decades but at least they can enjoy relatively high development growth if they make the right moves which is what matters most IMO ...

If you get in charge of the economy it doesn't come with a salary that makes it impossible to be a poor person?

Anyway USA's polictics are always strange compared to other countries do it:

Pemalite said:

It sort of does in this case since the more intelligent are more likely to get free scholarships at the best institutions which leads in increased income in life ...

Disagree.

If you don't have scholarships available at good institutions, then regardless of your intellegence, you will not have the opportunity.

Pemalite said:

Those 3 billion struggle because they breed too many children who never see the light of day as an adult. They won't get into high income status for decades but at least they can enjoy relatively high development growth if they make the right moves which is what matters most IMO ...

Disagree.

Those 3 billion struggle because there are no opportunities. They can't get into high-income brackets because there is no work, no education, no infrustructure, nothing.
They can't work "hard" for anything, because there is nothing to work "for".

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:

Disagree.

If you don't have scholarships available at good institutions, then regardless of your intellegence, you will not have the opportunity.

All Ivy League universities usually give free tuition for US citizens who can't afford it ...

If their truly intelligent then they'll understand the value of also maintaining a grade average too with respect to scholarships ... 

Even just getting admitted alone to an institution without scholarships is also an opportunity I'd argue for the intelligent and scholarships exist as a motivation for working harder ... 

Pemalite said:

Disagree.

Those 3 billion struggle because there are no opportunities. They can't get into high-income brackets because there is no work, no education, no infrustructure, nothing.
They can't work "hard" for anything, because there is nothing to work "for".

Well then they should focus on creating these foundations but that doesn't mean they can't get into high income bracket or get high human development index ... 

Don't those 3B people want something to drive growth ? Anything ? 

Around the Network

Can't wait for this idiots 4 years to be over, there's no way America can elect this moron for a 2nd term.

I can understand the part about the president of Goldman Sachs being a brilliant mind, but then say that this is why you want him.

People can be rich for a multitude of reasons unrelated to their skills. Trump himself is a fair example of just that.

NobleTeam360 said:
Can't wait for this idiots 4 years to be over, there's no way America can elect this moron for a 2nd term.

I used to say the same for Bush.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

He does because thats his class, same with Obama and other liberals, difference with Republicans is that they are open about it

Could be worse. Years ago in Italy Rocco Casalino, engineer, former Big Brother contestant and currently PR and media counselor for M5S party leader Beppe Grillo, said in a TV interview that the poor stink.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!