By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Justice League trailer!

Tagged games:

Didn't see it anywhere so I figured I'd post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo 

Haven't been able to embed videos in years...

Embedded video - Bristow9091

Around the Network

I see they learned a thing or two about making trailers after BvS

I found the trailer to be a bit dull.
I have no emotional attachment to these people, so seeing them trade quips has very little impact and I feel it'd get tiring pretty fast.
Might not be as bad as BvS, MoS or Suicide Squad, but doesn't look good.

Looking entertaining...but I said that about BvS too so.....ya, we'll see.

Nice trailer but despite Whedon taking over to finish it,it's still a Snyder film. They have great trailers but a Snyder film is bound to suck. Batman vs Superman & Suicice Aquad had great trailers but awful films. I will hold out til it's avail to rent before I get excited.

Around the Network

I hope it's not another batman movie. If you know what I mean >_>

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Cyborg still looks bad, other than that I really liked the trailer, still not hyped or anything like that though.

I'd be excited if:
- I was familiar with Flash and Aquaman. Cyborg, I remember fondly from the Teen Titans (the original, not Go!) but since this isn't a Teen Titans movie it's just not the same.
- DC's track record thus far was much better, because even though Wonder Woman was amazing, the others have ranged from mediocre to terrible.
- It wasn't a Zack Snyder film.

Crossing my fingers it is good.
Hopefully.

Cause of some comments i might aswell add this. DC/WB is doing it wrong, you do the origin movies first and the big pay-off team movie later.

The movie looks entertaining, but they are doing it wrong.