By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best RPG of All Time voted by Famitsu Readers

Final fantasy XV 2nd best final fantasy ever.... of course...

People that mader this list are exagerating the quality of recent games, the whole thing makes no sense.

Around the Network

My favorite RPG is Pokemon Platinum

I love Persona 5 and all, but this is one weird ass list.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Thanks. Needed a good laugh just then

Dragon Quest VIII not on the list makes me sad.

Around the Network

Suikoden 2 and Final Fantasy IX need to be higher.

Giving another glimpse, where the hell is KH?And yet FF XV manages to get into the list?This is beyond ridiculous, this list

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

m0ney said:
Everyone knows that the best RPG of all time is Deus Ex (2000).

That's a funny way of spelling Final Fantasy X.

Yeah this list is all over the place lol....but some great games up there though! While I think The Witcher 3 is a great game How it beat out games like Vargrant Story, Lost Odyssey, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Cross, Xenosaga, Parasite Eve, Lunar Silver Story, Kingdom Hearts games, Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, Skies of Arcadia, Star Ocean games etc and those are just off the top of my head lol.......I am not to sure about this list at all now after thinking about it....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Wild Arms, Grandia, Legend of Legaia, Vandal Hearts, Saga Frontier,Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud.....yeah this list smh.....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23