By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First screenshots of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Around the Network

what platforms is this going to be on??

dallas said:

Went looking, couldn't find a list but I would guess PC, XBox 360, PS3 and possibly Wii ...

PC/PS3/360 Probably cant port to the wii, seeing its EA maybe a Wii/PS2 version will be made.

Around the Network
DaBIAS said:
PC/PS3/360 Probably cant port to the wii, seeing its EA maybe a Wii/PS2 version will be made.

We know nothing about this game, all we have seen is a couple of screenshots ... it is possible to produce the exact same game with massive differences in the quality of graphics

Are these from the same company that caused a few video game journalists to coin the term "bullshots" a few years back? Not that they're impossibly good, but I've got a bad feeling about them.

This game is 360/PS3/PC. No Wii or PS2 version.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Awesome! And if you can't tell the difference in quality between this and SOCOM, you're clearly not a real gamer.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

HappySqurriel said:
DaBIAS said:

We know nothing about this game, all we have seen is a couple of screenshots ... it is possible to produce the exact same game with massive differences in the quality of graphics

Keep telling your self that, what about envioroment, AI and physics ?