By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - {Poll added] Name an animated series that rivals Steins:Gate or Rick & Morty?

From the most mentioned....roughly.

One penis. 3 4.41%

Death goat. 12 17.65%

Dull metal Alchemist. 12 17.65%

Samaurai Jackass....gotta get back. 4 5.88%

Cow boy Beatbox 9 13.24%

Attack on Shiten 4 5.88%

Neon Genitals Evangelion. 10 14.71%

Archer...too the knee. 8 11.76%

Gravity balls. 3 4.41%

Baccano....I got nothing for this one. 3 4.41%

Total:68

Venture Brothers. 

Sure it's takes them years to do a season, but it's worth it when it finally comes out.

Around the Network

Dragon Ball Z? You joking? In any case I'm surprised Hunter x Hunter (2011) wasn't brought up first. Easily one of the best cartoons ever.

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.

John2290 said:
Right, so we got Death note, Full mental alchemist, CowBoy beetbop, Attack on titan and Samurai Jackson for the poll. Am I missing anything?

Put Hunter x Hunter on that poll.

You know that thing when you uhhh...and then you...hmmm. But then you have to...umm, Yuh.

Death Note

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Gravity Falls.

Around the Network
Kowan said:
Gravity Falls.

Love that show

Not really sure... I adored Futurama... South Park has been incredibly unique, influential, and has had a huge impact on our culture. That's about all I can think of.

Here some of my personal picks:

Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex/2nd GIG
Baccano

Dragonball and Dragonball z are the best of all time. GT was probably one of the worst anime of all time. And Super is good so far (not excellent, but good) but I'm only watching the English dub and I've heard it gets much better after this saga so who knows. Please don't spoil Super for me in a reply.

Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB_iH63fBqk

Best. No contest.

Hunting Season is done...