By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WWE 2K18 is coming to the Switch!!

People will continue to complain about 3rd party games on Switch but the fact is the console is going to have a great handheld library when it's all said and done. 5 years down the line there will be a smaller version with better battery life for cheap and on it you will be playing games like Mario Oddysey, Metroid Prime 4, Zelda, Xenoblade, the next Smash and then all of the handheld centric titles like Pokemon and Monster Hunter. Then add virtual console titles and possibly 3DS/DS/GBA/GB games that carry over on your Nintendo Network account.

I'm fine with it getting the mid tier AAA's if Nintendo announce a new home console by 2020. Because it's going to have a lot of games regardless, and think of indies on there in the future too, a super Vita.

Around the Network

Think we haven't had a Wrestling game on a Nintendo system since Wii. This is awesome. Now Switch owners BUY IT DAMNIT!

LethalP said:
People will continue to complain about 3rd party games on Switch but the fact is the console is going to have a great handheld library when it's all said and done. 5 years down the line there will be a smaller version with better battery life for cheap and on it you will be playing games like Mario Oddysey, Metroid Prime 4, Zelda, Xenoblade, the next Smash and then all of the handheld centric titles like Pokemon and Monster Hunter. Then add virtual console titles and possibly 3DS/DS/GBA/GB games that carry over on your Nintendo Network account.

I'm fine with it getting the mid tier AAA's if Nintendo announce a new home console by 2020. Because it's going to have a lot of games regardless, and think of indies on there in the future too, a super Vita.

@bolded - that would be awesome but I very seriously doubt you will be able to carry over VC titles without paying something for them again.  I hope I'm wrong but ...

The_Yoda said:
LethalP said:

@bolded - that would be awesome but I very seriously doubt you will be able to carry over VC titles without paying something for them again.  I hope I'm wrong but ...

They need to get on that because their current method is bullshit.

Shoulda made a Day of Reckoning sequel. I liked those games.

Around the Network

They showed no gameplay? And WWE games have always looked bad on Nintendo platforms. I wouldn't get TOO excited yet.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
They showed no gameplay? And WWE games have always looked bad on Nintendo platforms. I wouldn't get TOO excited yet.

who cares how it looks? The game itself while they have problems are fun and that's the only thing I care about. Just give me Jeff so I can swanton :D

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

LethalP said:
The_Yoda said:

They need to get on that because their current method is bullshit.

Agreed, I think I've purchased the original Legend of Zelda 3 times now.  My mother bought me the original NES cart back in the day then I bought it again on both Wii and WiiU.  I don't think I'd pay more than a dollar to get it a forth time on the Switch.  I don't intend to re-buy many of the VC games I bought on WiiU for the Switch.  I over did it on the WiiU and put a 4TB external drive on it after I filled the 1TB drive I originally put on it.  I need to buy a back-up WiiU but just checking Amazon they are going for $420 USD new ... damn

Now they can experience the bugs and glitches too.

uran10 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

who cares how it looks? The game itself while they have problems are fun and that's the only thing I care about. Just give me Jeff so I can swanton :D

Yeah you're right but I don't just mean graphically, usually has less features and more glitches than the other versions. But you never know. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'