By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK software sales (Week ending 7/8/2017)

I surprised that MK8 sold so much it seems to be out of stock more often than the Switch itself in the UK lol.

Around the Network

Crash domination continues. Looks like stock is 

Running out WW too

Not looking great for Arms

Preston Scott

Hopefully hype helps Crash to keep selling well. I know it almost convinced me.

Almost -_-

Crash continuing his dominance!

Around the Network

Wow, GTAV at number 3 despite being years old. I wonder when it'll ever slow down!

PS4 games make up 24/40 of the charts

next milestone: 30/40

Ka-pi96 said:
Jranation said:

Lol yeah! 

Well it shows the Switch is doing well in the UK (probably Nintendos weakest area in Europe) 

Well to be fair if it is it would only be weakest on market share, and that would only be because Xbox does so much better in the UK than the rest of Europe. Nintendo's sales in the UK have never really been bad from a pure sales number perspective.

It's pretty hard to judge, with the Switch being far more frequently out of stock than in stock over here. Looking at historical trends i would have to say it's definitely 1 of Nintendo's weaker markets of the major markets but the wii bucked the trend. Whether the Switch can do likewise remains to be seen.

Turkish said:

PS4 games make up 24/40 of the charts

next milestone: 30/40

That's quite the dominance 

Jranation said:
Barkley said:

I'm allergic to repetition. 

No please.

MK8 is doing great though, let's hope it continues, even if it may prove fatal for me.

Lol yeah! 

Well it shows the Switch is doing well in the UK (probably Nintendos weakest area in Europe) 

Which explains why the Switch is not out of stock there.