By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 7 online in a nutshell.

as a fighting game fan all i can say is practice more at the game. There has been lots of juggling in Tekken so if your afraid of getting trapped in it work on your defences. Many mistakes people make in tekken is going all out offence. If your serious about getting better then check out some tourney players or character tutorials on how to control them better.

as for SF....its actually very easy to beat a person spamming the same move. They become predictable and you need to learn to use the tools givin to you and respond to it.

I suggest playing casual matches and practice more on your defencST and reading opponents. Good fighting games are like a chess game.

Around the Network
shinsa said:
as a fighting game fan all i can say is practice more at the game. There has been lots of juggling in Tekken so if your afraid of getting trapped in it work on your defences. Many mistakes people make in tekken is going all out offence. If your serious about getting better then check out some tourney players or character tutorials on how to control them better.

as for SF....its actually very easy to beat a person spamming the same move. They become predictable and you need to learn to use the tools givin to you and respond to it.

I suggest playing casual matches and practice more on your defencST and reading opponents. Good fighting games are like a chess game.

That's not the point. My point is, that the game design is flawed and boring. All you need to do is to launch one hit and send the opponent flying. That's it. Nothing else.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I mainly play with friends so I haven't had these issues.

4 ≈ One

So then, it's like Tekken 6 online? Or, Tekken 5 online if it were online (granted, it wasn't as bad then)?

"peh" is what I feel after having seen these videos. Tekken hasn't been the same after 4. I am still considering to pick the game up, but god damn do I hate this aerial combo crap.

when air juggling is this powerful/devastating they have to make sure launching attacks are harder to hit