By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Some Americans Calling for Death of Woman Who Urinated on Flag

monocle_layton said:
'OMG these moslemz are so triggered over us burning da koran lol free speech!'

(Woman pisses on flag)

'REEEEE THIS IS OFFENSIVE YOU CAN'T DO THAT I'LL KILL YOU'

It's Muslims.

Also how would you know the same people burning the Koran are the same complaining about the woman burning the flag?

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

But nothings happened to the actual flag, your symbolism hasn't been affected. Someone printed it on cloth and then someone else peed on it. 

Even then, why would someone giving the US the middle finger be so offensive to you? 

Well its still symbolic so I won't be happy that someone is pissing on it.

It's offensive to me because I'm an American that loves my country. 

That phrase doesn't really say anything, and is a sentient that too often provokes the wring sort of responses. 

What is it about America that you live? The government? That you live there? Hollywood? The major tech companies? Microsoft? Super-sized fast food? The NFL? (Tried to just pick a random jumble here)

It's a piece of fabric. People are so fucking retarded.

I think people have the right to be offended. It doesn't really offend me, but the behavior is beyond ridiculous. Not the type of behavior/person I would want to surround myself with, but definitely not someone I'd wish death upon. There's people that literally hate our country, or there's someone who hates the color of someone's skin, etc. and I still wouldn't wish death upon them. So wishing death upon someone for defiling a symbolic piece of cloth (yes it is a symbol, but it's just that...it isn't your grandma). Heck, I wouldn't even wish death on someone for urinating on my grandma even though that person could use some prison time and maybe even a good beating.

Someone can clean that flag out and someone and curse the woman out, too. But you don't come back from death.

Kill her no, but deport her is another thing all together. Get her a one way ticket to the middle east or north korea.

Around the Network

For some reason in my head I'm picturing those that set this bounty to ironically have a big Confederate flag on their wall. No offense, I don't know why.

bigtakilla said:
Kill her no, but deport her is another thing all together. Get her a one way ticket to the middle east or north korea.

Why?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

jason1637 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

But nothings happened to the actual flag, your symbolism hasn't been affected. Someone printed it on cloth and then someone else peed on it. 

Even then, why would someone giving the US the middle finger be so offensive to you? 

Well its still symbolic so I won't be happy that someone is pissing on it.

It's offensive to me because I'm an American that loves my country.

And it's symbolism is damaged by urine? Has it affected the values of america? Or has all it done is ruin a perfectly fine peice of cloth? 

The second part isn't really an answer that explains anything. 

I've always been under the impression it was the American people that were important not the flag. Soldiers don't fight for the flag they fight for the people, do they not?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
bigtakilla said:

Why?

She obviously takes issue with America. She didn't accidently piss on old glory, so send her to the like minded.

bigtakilla said:

We aren't allowed to banish people from their own country for doing something we don't like (she's a white woman named Emily Lance who is making a statement about her freedom of expression, unless I missed it, I am pretty sure she's a US citizen). Sure, what she did was unsavory, unpatriotic, and disgusting. But people do unsavory, unpatriotic, and disgusting things all the time. Does that give this country the right to deport them? Isn't that a violation of freedoms our patriots fight/fought for?