By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you Team Pearl or Team Marina? (Cake vs Ice Cream/Rock vs Pop)

Team Pearl or Team Marina?

Team Pearl (Cake/Rock) 19 27.94%

Team Marina (Ice Cream/Pop) 49 72.06%

Total:68

Cake > Ice Cream, but Marina > Pearl.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Captain_Yuri said:
The team of the hot one

Well... finding a squid hot doesn't make you a furry, right? So go Marina!!

I think it make us pedos

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Of course it's Marina, and she has the two best choices in ice cream and pop as well

Sorry sir/maam you lost your chance to not choose by declaring you love ice cream thus making you a fan of pop and Marina. Good day.

Hmm, the votes are split unfortunately, as I prefer ice cream and rock. So, how do we do that?

Around the Network

Marina > Pearl, but Rock >>>>> Pop and Cake >>>>> Ice Cream, so I guess I'm team Pearl.

NO - Team Cake

NO - Team Ice Cream

YES - Team I still dont have a f***ing Switch

I always vote based on the topic (which is why I supported Marie a lot even though I like Callie better), but since I'm going Ice Cream and Pop I guess that makes me Team Marina.

-Lonely_Dolphin

Team Ice Marina Cream.

I SCREAM.

(For Ice Cream.)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."