By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3 - Triss or Yennefer? (No spoilers please!)

Tagged games:

Who should Geralt make very nice sexy time with?

Triss 65 47.45%

Yennefer 72 52.55%

Total:137
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

~

Pick both dude , yu will not regret it. 

LIES

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Try bang both,just like I did ;) you will not regret it.

Voted Yennefer even though I have no familiarity with this franchise. Has a cooler name and sounds like the canon girl, so good enough.

#helping

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I really like the look and personality of Yen. She's sultry in a 50's kind of way and strong-willed. My kind of woman.

Bristow9091 said:
Oh come on now guys, the poll is exact 50/50! :P

I wanted to go Triss but if Yennefer is canon I suppose she makes more sense

Well the game is completely worth going into new game plus just to experience the other side of the coin storywise and with the ladies.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Oh come on now guys, the poll is exact 50/50! :P

I wanted to go Triss but if Yennefer is canon I suppose she makes more sense

Go with Yen on your first playthrough and Triss on your second playthrough. You get to have your first romance scene with Triss earlier than with Yen anyway. Besides the Yen questline is more intresting in my opinion.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I didn't realise you had to chose? Does it change the game? Pretty sure I did the dirty with both... and Keira... and Shani. Not quite sure how the emotionless monotone guy gets so many ladies.

Hmm, pie.

I read the books which are set before this game and yennefer is clearly by a long shot Geralts true love and the person he'd choose, Triss was just a fling he cared about. However, the choice is yours man!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
I read the books which are set before this game and yennefer is clearly by a long shot Geralts true love and the person he'd choose, Triss was just a fling he cared about. However, the choice is yours man!

True, but the games are pretty much a fresh start for Geralt, and Triss is there for all three parts of the trilogy. With the initial amnesia and the fact that people change, I'd say Triss is more canon for the game trilogy. 

None, go Ciri