By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breath of the Wild convinced me to try Witcher 3 and......

Tagged games:

You think that booty is good just wait till you see Jennifer

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
You think that booty is good just wait till you see Jennifer

Keira and Trish also have a fine ass, actually almost all sorceresses are pretty hot. I actually like Keira the most to be honest. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

shikamaru317 said:
FallingTitan said:

there wont be a witcher 4 they said 3 was the last. sadly.

Nah, they said Witcher 3 was Geralt's last game, but they never ruled out future Witcher games with another playable character. In fact, before Witcher 3 released, some accurate design documents for it leaked which mentioned plans to release Witcher 4 eventually (possibly with Ciri as the main character). After Witcher 3 released, they mentioned the possibility of future Witcher games in an interview. We already know that CD Projekt is working on a 2nd AAA game besides Cyberpunk 2077 which is due for release by 2021, and there are alot of rumors that this 2nd game is Witcher 4. 

It will be very hard to get into a witcher without Gwynbleidd, since in general he is a very different witcher with more of a human side then the others from kaer morhen. but we shall see.

Witcher games must be played at higher difficulty, preparation, potions and bombs must be combined.

Especially TW1.

I'm on my second run of TW3, put 120 hours on the first run (before the dlc ^^) trying to do all the interrogations marks. I'm taking my time, before the dlc.
I love wandering around, the world is so colourful and beautiful. It's really relaxing to play.