By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looking forward to the reveal! Hoping Chris Pratt doesn’t turn out to be as distracting as it seemed when they first announced the cast. I feel like Charlie Day will be great as Luigi though.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Oh snap!!!

Is this real?

No it's a prank.

Kakadu18 said:
JWeinCom said:

In Splatoon 3, anyone know what the number in the Upper Right hand corner in the matchmaking menu is? Right below the level? It shows your weapon and a number between 00 and 15? Only for turf wars I think. I've been working to get it to 15, and I did. So, I'm proud but does it get me any? In splatoon 2 I think, you'd talk to the cat and he'd give you a bonus.

I don't remember it doing anything in Splatoon 2. Maybe the point is to be proud. You mastered that specific weapon in turf wars or something.

It definitely yielded bonuses in either 2 or 3 when you talked to Judd which I think is the cat's name. Figured it did the same here.

Raven said:

Been trying to finally finish up Xenoblade DE the past few weeks. I've never finished the original and wanted to give 3 a shot as well but refuse to keep DE on my backlog before I start it. I wouldn't say I was a huge fan of the original, but I enjoyed what I had played at the time.

Sadly, it seems like the further I get into the game the less I'm enjoying it. I'm partway into Chapter 13 at this point and just feeling the overall story/lore is a bit too out there and don't really think there's very well-written interactions between the characters. I'm still looking forward to starting 3 (will try 2, but I can already tell I probably won't enjoy it) but just kind of surprised where my opinion fell with this game. Will see how the next few chapters sway me.

Honestly, even though you're fairly close to the end, you may just want to quit at this point. The story is going to get more out there. Seems like maybe this series' style just isn't for you.

CaptainExplosion said:

I still don't see Jack Black pulling off Bowser.

I still don't see how nearly the entire cast is going to pull off a Mario character

The only ones that I can see are Charlie Day as Luigi and maybe Keegan Michael Key as Toad lol

Raven said:

Been trying to finally finish up Xenoblade DE the past few weeks. I've never finished the original and wanted to give 3 a shot as well but refuse to keep DE on my backlog before I start it. I wouldn't say I was a huge fan of the original, but I enjoyed what I had played at the time.

Sadly, it seems like the further I get into the game the less I'm enjoying it. I'm partway into Chapter 13 at this point and just feeling the overall story/lore is a bit too out there and don't really think there's very well-written interactions between the characters. I'm still looking forward to starting 3 (will try 2, but I can already tell I probably won't enjoy it) but just kind of surprised where my opinion fell with this game. Will see how the next few chapters sway me.

I remember having a dip in interest in the later part of the game. After the beautiful landscapes of the Bionis, the Mechonis is really bland.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

What's your favorite Mario game guys?

Super Mario Sunshine

SegaHeart said:

Probably Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury!

It had everything I've loved about growing up with side scrolling Mario games, but in 3D form. Then Mario's take on substantially open environments in Bowser's Fury was just icing on the cake. 

This is probably the best thing Nintendo has done with the NSO app!

SegaHeart said:

Galaxy 2 for 3D, and Super Mario Bros. 3 for 2D. Probably Galaxy 2 if I had to pick one.

CaptainExplosion said:

Has anyone here ever tried getting all Korok seeds in Breath of The Wild in preparation for Tears of The Kingdom?

I've collected them all.  Not necessarily as preparation for TotK though.