By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Jumanji 2 trailer is out!

Jack Black and Dwayne in the same movie.

Okay I'll bite, it's got my interest and it ran with Welcome to the jungle" within a jungle. A bit odd for it to be a Christmas film since it looks like one meant for the summer.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Christmas is a big time of the year for movies,  the season that keeps on giving. 

Yeah it is, but the movie has summer blockbuster written all over it. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Wow, that looks pretty bad no wonder it got a ton of thumb down votes.

That looks so bad.

I thought it looked good until the last 5 seconds. When Jack Black got eaten by the Hippo. He is dead. The End.

That scene completely killed the movie for me. Went from being a cool take on Jumanji, you know the whole we only see Jumanji in the real world versus the characters who got sucked into the game like Robin Williams. Yet here it just pulled a stupid shoudl be dead gag. Made me see this movie now as like Spy Kids or Lava Girl and Whatever boy type of movie.

Around the Network

Predict Metascore for the Jumanji game.

Looks much better than I thought it would be.

doesnt look as bad as I thought it would...

Pagan said:

Pagan said:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)