3 months 7 6.48%

6 months 58 53.70%

1 Year 16 14.81%

2 Years 7 6.48%

3 Years 20 18.52%

Total:108
Dulfite said:
Barkley said:
I think the Poll Options should have been a little different, 3,4,5 or 6 months. How can anyone think the XBO won't sell 3.4m in 6 months? xD

In my head it was implied 3 months or less, 6 months or less, etc but I didn't type it out lol. Oh well

Yeah I understand it means 3 months of less, it just seems a little silly with the 1, 2 or even 3 year options. Who in their right mind thinks XBO will take over a year to sell 3.4m? Even over 6 months doesn't seem reasonable.

Around the Network
  • PS2 and DS will rule for decades to come
  • Oh my god, what a failure the Wii U was. Coming from 100 Million+ to less than 20 million
  • Xbox One might break into top10 consoles of all time

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

vivster said:

If only we had some kind of website to keep track of that.

I think Microsoft Windows is a little undertracked here...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
  • PS2 and DS will rule for decades to come
  • Oh my god, what a failure the Wii U was. Coming from 100 Million+ to less than 20 million
  • Xbox One might break into top10 consoles of all time

Only thing that has a shot at beating one of them is Ps4 and MAYBE Switch (if it truly catches on fire). But I doubt either of them has a chance

Yea, I enjoyed the Wii U but that price point and name just killed the device.

That would require it beating out either the 3ds which will probably end at around psp numbers if a little lower. You think the One will be the flagship device for Microsoft on the market for the years it would take to beat one of those? That would probably be another 6 years (8.5 mil units per year on average x 6 years equals around 82 million, which is where the psp is and probably where the 3ds will end around).

DirtyP2002 said:
vivster said:

If only we had some kind of website to keep track of that.

I think Microsoft Windows is a little undertracked here...

LOL!