By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly, 27th May 2017

UST2 was at 58k for pre-orders - How did it drop to 44k in first week sales? People dropping pre-orders doesn't explain such a drastic drop...

Around the Network

May the sales continue to keep the Switch going until ARMS and Splatoon 2

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

COKTOE said:
NintendoPie said:
So worthwhile to release that Darksiders edition on the Wii U.

Ouch. I'd like to see the numbers.

Yea re-release a game thats been out for longer than Skyrim on not only one of the worst selling systems ever, but one that has been replaced for a full quarter of a year is really a smart idea lol. Should have come to the Switch.

PS4 as usual the #1 overall best seller for software. Injustice helps it get the #1 spot too though. 

I still want to know why Darksiders is on the Wii U? Like it wasn't for money that's for sure. Unless those business people are bananas. Was it to show Nintendo that they can support their system?

This is a legit mystery up there with Bigfoot.

Also Has-Been Heroes is climbing up the charts!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

The Kingdom Hearts remaster of the remasters is holding so well.
NieR is starting to fall apart :(

God it makes me so happy to see 1-2 Switch plummeting down the charts.

curl-6 said:

Yeah but it's probably going to reach a million during the holidsys and definitely be considered a success by Nintendo though. I wont be surprised if 1-2-3 Switch is announced down the line.

-Lonely_Dolphin

curl-6 said:

this site has it undertracked by alot, it was around 180k in its first month according to NPD and this site has it less than that after 3 months.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.