By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
VGPolyglot said:

Metal Gear Survive got a new trailer, and is having a beta next month!! The beta will be running from January 18th to January 21st. Here's the single-player trailer:

Huh. This actually looks fun!

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
VGPolyglot said:

Metal Gear Survive got a new trailer, and is having a beta next month!! The beta will be running from January 18th to January 21st. Here's the single-player trailer:

Huh. This actually looks fun!

Yeah, I wasn't even expecting there to be a single-player campaign myself!

PS Plus 12 months subcription is 25% off in Europe until December 19, doesn't seem to be the case in North America. (yet).

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Kjartan said:
PS Plus 12 months subcription is 25% off in Europe until December 19, doesn't seem to be the case in North America. (yet).

Hmm, I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it comes stateside.

Some Monster Hunter World gameplay!!:

Around the Network

List taken from PlayStation Blog

New Releases: Week of 12/19/2017

(Click on game to view trailer!)

36 Fragments of Midnight

Digital

In this procedurally generated platforer, you have to avoid deadly lasers, circular saws, and spikes to collect all the Fragments and get their greatest gift. Do you have what it takes to collect them all?

3D Billiards

Digital

With 3D Billiards you can enjoy the ultimate billiards and pool experience in the comfort of your own home! Step up to the virtual table and show what you can do with a cue!

Cat Interstellar

Digital

Cat Interstellar is a short story-driven science fiction game about humanity’s attempt to terraform Mars. Play as a DOG V4 drone, a newly activated maintenance bot who is assisting in the terraforming effort.

Defunct

Digital (Out 12/21)

Defunct is an indie adventure game with a focus on flow, speed, and an engaging world. You are a broken robot that accidentally falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, now inhabited by robots. You have to get back to your ship before it’s too late!

Dustoff Heli Rescue 2

Digital

Jump into the hot seat of a combat helicopter and fly behind enemy lines under heavy fire as you search and rescue hostages!

Hammerwatch

Digital

The highly acclaimed hack & slash Hammerwatch is finally here! Kill hordes of enemies with varied looks and features through unique environments with traps, hidden secrets, and puzzles.

Rollercoaster Legends

Digital (Out 12/21)

Transport yourself to the land of Greek mythology on a RollerCoaster ride you’ll never forget.

Tiny Metal

Digital (Out 12/21)

Outfight the enemy with your own army of foot soldiers, tanks, helicopters, tactical vehicles, and fighter jets. Capture rival territories and extend your military power over the sprawling map of Zipang.

VirtuGo

Digital

VirtuGo is a classic puzzle game. Colored tiles come at you nonstop, and you must put them on your carrying platform and arrange them as best you can on a 5×5 grid. Have fun!

Gunhouse

Digital

Gunhouse is part puzzle, part active tower defense, as you make big combos to launch a hail of bullets and special attacks at the alien invaders who would like nothing better than to consume your delicious orphan friends.

Xenon Valkyrie +

Digital

Xenon Valkyrie is a rogue-lite platformer game with RPG elements in which you must fight to the deepest part of a moon and halt the plans of a wicked witch.

Accounting +

Digital

Accounting returns to its roots with Accounting+, a nightmare adventure comedy made by Crows Crows Crows and designed with Squanch Games! It’s got the guy who voiced Rick and Morty — for real this time!

Ultrawings

Digital

Ultrawings is the first aerial-themed, open-world game where you’ll pilot multiple aircraft to complete a variety of missions across an island-themed world.

I just bought JAK II using the promo code Sony gave me.

gooch_destroyer said:
I just bought JAK II using the promo code Sony gave me.

Nice!!

So guys, I PMed a few of you for feedback and suggestions, but I thought that maybe I'd get more answers if I asked here in the server!! I'd really like to hear what you guys think of the last few months I've had the OP, the good and the bad, along with feedback for the future!! Also, if you guys would like to help or contribute to this thread, I'm willing to listen!

Nobody?