By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking for two player games to play with my wife

I had a thread like this up last year on here and it was a great succes and we played most of the games suggested. So here we go again. Hit me up with great games to play with the wife!

Requested platform is either Switch or PS4. I think I got a pretty good idea of the Switch platforms games so unless it's an absolute hidden game on the Switch I could have missed I think PS4 games would be the way to go here.

Co-Op would be prefered but if it's funny enough I could take on any two player game as long as we play at the same time.

Around the Network

Divinity original sin PS4

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Wait for those Kirby and Yosi games for the Switch.

For PS4 i reccomend Persona 5 even if it's not a co-op game, my gf loved watching me play it, it's like a really good anime.

Qwark said:

Divinity original sin PS4

Looks interesting, will add it to the list and read up a bit on it.

Thanks!

Valdath said:
Wait for those Kirby and Yosi games for the Switch.

For PS4 i reccomend Persona 5 even if it's not a co-op game, my gf loved watching me play it, it's like a really good anime.

Well yeah I am going to buy those games, but that doesnt help me now. Since we want a new game.. now :P Got enough single player games on the backlog already. A good two player game it is :>

Skylanders, the whole franchise is an amazing couples game, you can invest a tiny amount of money now on skylanders Giants on any platform and pick up a host of figures, before long you guys will find yourselves with your teams of His/hers figures and be fighting through all the games.

Really, nothing beats it in terms of co op fun game.

Wait... just read that it's ps4/switch, in that case you can't get Skylanders Giants but you can get Swap force which is amazing and supports all the figures from the first 3 installments, if you've any questions regarding the games just ask, I love the stuff :)

Swap force is also cheap cheap cheap to buy now.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030917132681

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Mario Kart 8 deluxe

Yeah been there done that =) Great great game though!

Ganoncrotch said:
Skylanders, the whole franchise is an amazing couples game, you can invest a tiny amount of money now on skylanders Giants on any platform and pick up a host of figures, before long you guys will find yourselves with your teams of His/hers figures and be fighting through all the games.

Really, nothing beats it in terms of co op fun game.

Wait... just read that it's ps4/switch, in that case you can't get Skylanders Giants but you can get Swap force which is amazing and supports all the figures from the first 3 installments, if you've any questions regarding the games just ask, I love the stuff :)

Swap force is also cheap cheap cheap to buy now.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030917132681

Same here, played Skylanders with our son. It's a great game, not just for the kids!

Ka-pi96 said:
Borderlands the Handsome Collection is easily my #1 recommendation. Fantastic fun in co-op!

I recently got in to Diablo 3 too which is pretty fun, I believe the PS4 version has local co-op as well so that could be an option.

Borderlands is something I've had my eyes on for sure. Not sure if it's something my wife would enjoy though. Diablo we've played. Great stuff!

I have played with 2 different married couples in EDF 4.1, and I always recommend EDF 4.1, so I'd recommend EDF 4.1.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Switch: Snipperclips, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Super Bomberman R, Arms and Mario Kart 8 DE

PS4: Rocket League, LittleBigPlanet 3, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Broforce, Guacamelee, Resogun and Alienation.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Overcooked is a great coop cooking games that's already out on ps4 and coming soon to the switch

Magicka 2