By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Do you like Scorpions?

Do you like Scorpions

yes 17 51.52%

no 16 48.48%

Total:33

Scorpions are my favorite German band and one of my favorite bands overall.

Around the Network

No One Like You is a decent tune. Don't recall ever hearing the other songs posted. Way before my time.

Yes, I do like them!! Though there are probably other metal bands that I prefer over them.

EricHiggin said:
No One Like You is a decent tune. Don't recall ever hearing the other songs posted. Way before my time.

Well I guess you have to be closer to 40 to be really familiar with them.  They did tour in the US a bunch of times they also where in Toronto at least twice not sure about the rest of Canada.  No One Like You is my second favorite song from that album the title track Blackout is my favorite and the album overall is my favorite album by them.  Pretty much like all the tracks on it.

Who doesn't?

Around the Network
j.thomaz said:
Who doesn't?

Me! Sorry, I couldn't resist. But it's true! :c

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
j.thomaz said:
Who doesn't?

Nobody doesn't like Scorpions. You are playing us.

Rock you like a hurricane and winds of change are awesome. Even if this topic was about the insect I still was going to post that.

Didn't think the vote would be this close. Of all the bands that are still active only The Rolling Stones have been around longer. What is remarkable about the Stones two of the four members Jagger and Richards have been around since the band was formed in 1962 and Watts their drummer joined just a year later in 1963.

LipeJJ said:
j.thomaz said:
Who doesn't?

Well I'm pretty sure there are a fair amount of people in Brazil that like Scorpions, since they toured in Brazil before and I'm almost certain it was more then just once.