By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Knack 2 looks solid.

I didn't mind the first one, playing co-op with the girlfriend was fun. To me though it kinda looks the same as the original xD

Around the Network

Do my eyes deceive me, or is this game actually 60fps? Knack 1 was only 30, right?

Anyway, it looks like a LEGO game to me. Those are fun, but i'd never pay full price for them.

Yeah, it does actually look pretty good. and $40 is a good price for it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Bristow9091 said:
Trunkin said:
Do my eyes deceive me, or is this game actually 60fps? Knack 1 was only 30, right?

Anyway, it looks like a LEGO game to me. Those are fun, but i'd never pay full price for them.

First bolded: Yeah I think it was 30fps on standard PS4, but on Pro they unlocked the framerate, not sure what it actually runs at, but I'm sure there's a Digital Foundry video about it

Second bolded: Then you may be happy to know that this isn't a full price game, it's $40 in the US, can't go wrong there! :P 

Well, well well. Suddenly things got interesting. That plus couch makes this a definite buy when I finally get myself a PS4. Y'know, provided it delivers and doesn't end up totally sucking.

It does look better than the first....

Around the Network

Knack Of War 2

Knack 2 babyyyy!

I never understood the hate for the first game. Knack was a very enjoyable game and a good game for the launch line-up of the PS4 imo. I am very confident that Knack 2 will be a good game.

The gameplay does look decent, actually. But the art design is so poor, as well as the character design. And the voice acting is crap, the worst being big Knack. His voice is awful and super cheesy.

If they would fix these things, I would be much more interested. I'll have to wait until reviews come in.

side note: I wish the game would consist of knack consistently getting bigger throughout each level, as long as you didn't sustain a hit; then, if you did get hit, you would lose some of your particles and shrink. Kind of like sonic w/ the rings.

Not hating on this series but can't believe this is getting a sequel and The Order 1886 isn't :(