Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog 'highly doubts' Lost Legacy is last Uncharted - LoU2 progressing slowly

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

In a open world island !!! Me wants !!!

Perfect! Hopefully she can solve puzzles with her dog too.

In seriousness, I've mentioned it before, but I'd be a lot more interested in a side story about Sam and Sully. The girl power thing is nice, but I have near complete apathy for Chloe and Nadine, and so this new game doesn't hold much appeal to me. I'm open to a change of heart though...but future games with characters I actually care about would be more than fine by me.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

They should do uncharted 5 for the ps5. One mainline game per gen will be enough. And one big dlc package too.

bananaking21 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Well if you've got a huge and profitable franchise like Uncharted why would you just stop?

To create a bigger and even more profitable franchise like The Last of Us.

Why have 1 big and profitable franchise when you can have more than 1 though?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

spemanig said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Well if you've got a huge and profitable franchise like Uncharted why would you just stop?

Artistic integrity?

In that case... does anyone have artistic integrity?

Seriously, has any big franchise ever stopped, especially shortly after what could well have been their most succesful release. Typically big franchises like that continue forever or until they are run in to the ground...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Id rather they used the engine to make a sequel to the Order so that story can at least wrap up,

Around the Network

Good, keep focusing on a DLC than freaking TLOU2... *sigh*
Should be the other way, move Uncharted to second page and focus on TLoU.
2019 here we go...

twintail said:
Id rather they used the engine to make a sequel to the Order so that story can at least wrap up,

ND has nothing to do with The Order 1886, Santa Monica was the one giving Ready at Dawn a tech hand.

I predict After TLOU2, ND will make a new IP. Bruce Straley is on sabbatical, and I suspect when he returns he will do so with a new IP. You heard it here first.

BraLoD said:
twintail said:

ND has nothing to do with The Order 1886, Santa Monica was the one giving Ready at Dawn a tech hand.

I know and that doesnt matter. we arent getting a sequel with RAD or the tech since it belongs to them.

So instead of just more UC games I would rather they used teh UC tech and did the sequel since that is probably the most cost effective way we would get one.

Ka-pi96 said:
spemanig said:

Artistic integrity?

In that case... does anyone have artistic integrity?

Seriously, has any big franchise ever stopped, especially shortly after what could well have been their most succesful release. Typically big franchises like that continue forever or until they are run in to the ground...

Yeah. Literally every popular game, movie, story that still doesn't have a sequel. Where's 1985? Where's The Road 2? Where's Perfect Red? Where's Shadow of the Colossus 2? Come on.

Well, this is new.

Read.