By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I don't understand the clamor for Bloodborne 2.

How would it fit into the lore of the world? Bloodborne told the complete story from start to finish while fleshing out the lore. If they made a sequel I feel they would just be doing it for the sake of making a sequel. I would rather another From game and not another Dark Souls either.

Around the Network

Because​ bloodborne is amazing and I want another one.

I'd want a cyberpunk one myself. That's a setting that's really interesting to me! But I haven't really played through Bloodborne myself, only a tiny part of it, so I didn't know that it was a completed story.

Because​ bloodborne is amazing and I want another one.

I feel like it's less so people want Bloodborne 2 specifically and more so people just want another souls game especially one with faster paced Bloodborne style combat

Around the Network
collint0101 said:

I feel like it's less so people want Bloodborne 2 specifically and more so people just want another souls game especially one with faster paced Bloodborne style combat

I'm pretty sure From could make near identical gameplay but in a different IP. I just don't want the lore to be ruined.

They should remake Tenchu instead.

I just want another Souls-like game. Bloodborne 2 would be cool, the same kind of deal in a different environment would be great also

arcaneguyver said:
They should remake Tenchu instead.

They didn't make the original Tenchu games, though. I think they only own the rights to the games made after they purchased the series from Activision.

They should buy shinobi and reboot the franchise as a Dark Souls/Ninja Gaiden hybrid.