By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Super Lucky's Tale gameplay - Xbox One X

Almost 20 minutes of gameplay here. Super Lucky's Tale looks like pure fun and I can not wait to play this game.

For more info,

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/super-luckys-tale

Around the Network

That is litteraly the cutest video game character I've ever seen

Its great Microsoft tried to take all the hate of not being diverse anough and tried this year to appeal to more gamers and altough originally I tought their announcements woul be overshadowed by what I expected to be one of the better sony e3's in the end Microsoft actually announced the best stuff behind Nintendo and Ubi so games like this will get a good chance to shine when they launch.

It looks good.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

It looks really nice and pleasant. Not my kind of game--I will never understand collecting coins in video-games--but I really like the aesthetic and hope it does well.

It just looks kinda mediocre. Kinda like Yooka Laylee. It tries to be part of an era that is long gone but misses what made that era so great to begin with. I think I'll probably pass. The main character also looks a lot like a two tailed fox created by Sega...

Around the Network

damn. very fun looking game. good stuff here.

Praise the One.

Jason Rubin who worked at Naughty Dog and worked on games like Crash later went to Ocullus and helped devs to make games like Lucky's tale I enjoyed it with the rift.

Just a nice detail. 

This is the first game to interest me on the X Box One. But I am not gonna get the system for one game.

edit: Oh, I see it is coming to PC, I wonder how well it would work on my laptop. 

Ryuu96 said:

I was a little salty at first as the main character reminded me of Conker After watching some gameplay videos, it actually looks pretty nice, I'll definitely buy it at some point, likely on release.

Weren't we all?

Looks fun and cute.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3